Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing this Summer

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Off to Sicily in a couple of weeks for a week of volcanic fuming and burning skies. Scan results last week showed i had 2 hernias, so might nip in for surgery followed by a few weeks of terribly achey nuts. July is Meado birthday month, so i'll get a bit pissed and sunburnt. Then the season begins again and i hope way before then i am allowed to forget and deaden the remorse enough to move on and start on the new mission.

Also off to Sicily, at end of June, currently trying to get new kitchen completed. Then hope for some sun in this country!!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Getting married again and plenty of fishing (beach)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A week in Hong Kong on business then four weeks holiday touring in France. Arriving back at Dover on the morning of 3rd August straight to the Amex for the start of another season of pain. :lolol:

Plus got to have my prostate removed at some point soon if the NHS ever get round to confirming my "priority" surgery

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Working hard to stash money away for retirement, Holiday if i can find a reasonable price one, have to pay for 5 in the school holidays, so tall order ! and going to Rebellion at Blackpool.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
3 week break in Turkey at the end of June. Much needed i can tell ya.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Season starts in 10 weeks right?

In that time I'm going to put together a compendium of NSC's best jokes and witticisms.

Lord knows what I'm going to do with the remaining 9 weeks 6 days 23 hours and 58 minutes :)

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Thailand this week, work and swimming pool June and July, motorbiking around Vietnam in August, back to the UK late August, then moving to Spain in September.

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Gonna have a good crack at getting fit, recently started playing football again, and I ache so much the day after a game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Isle of Wight Zoo, next Thursday.

Fingers crossed other stuff will happen, too, but as yet I have no idea.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Might be summer for you lot but it's coming to winter here, temperatures of between 21 and 27, bloody freezing!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Going to Egypt for a holiday in a couple of weeks, then doing all the jobs around the house that I haven't done during the football season. I hate the summer, roll on the pre season friendlies.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Busy one for me, Turkey in a couple of weeks, then preparing to move into our new house when its finished being built and a week at Center Parcs in the middle.

Should fly by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here