i'm going to watch something on Sky Sports

401 : Live coverage of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II
402 : Live coverage of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II
403 : Live coverage of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II
404 : Live coverage of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II
405 : Live coverage of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II
406 : Live coverage of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II

Maybe not

There will be loads of opportunities for the use of VAR to see if one guard is a toenail in front of the other.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Probably working and take the BH in lieu later in the week.

Yes, same here - great opportunity to get on with some work without the phone and emails! Might watch a bit though - but when are the interesting bits. Tried looking for a TV schedule, and it just said 8.00am till 5.00pm....

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Covering someone who wanted their shift off as a Personal Assistant for a vulnerable adult. £11 ph for a Bank Holiday :rolleyes: Still better than watching a funeral though.

What if this adult wants to watch the funeral?

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Guessing I will be masturbating

Did you really think that was appropriate, fella? Show some respect to HM, Queen Elizabeth ll.

Just because your country is turning into a racist and dangerous place.

We're not going to witness a day like Monday again for the rest of our lives. 70 years serving Great Britain. What a magnificent lady. The TV will be on most of the day with special food (sausage rolls, cheese pastries, chicken sandwiches etc) served as a family get together.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Are the pubs all shut ? If so I shall be stripping wallpaper ready for the plasterers to come in next week.

If no, I shall be stripping wallpaper then going up the pub

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Did you really think that was appropriate, fella? Show some respect to HM, Queen Elizabeth ll.

Just because your country is turning into a racist and dangerous place.

We're not going to witness a day like Monday again for the rest of our lives. 70 years serving Great Britain. What a magnificent lady. The TV will be on most of the day with special food (sausage rolls, cheese pastries, chicken sandwiches etc) served as a family get together.

No reason for me to respect her more than I respect any other human being.

My comment meant I will be doing the same as usual :shrug: Certainly not watch the funeral of some foreign royal.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Deffo won't be sniping/sneering at people who want to commemorate or watch this historic event on social media as that would be truly tragic, saying that I have avoided most of the coverage because it seems mainly formulaic/following a 'grief grid' but I have immense respect for HM so will definitely be watching on Monday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It promises to be the most boring bank holiday ever, as nothing is open. So yes, I'll probably watch an hour of the funeral. Sigh.

Apart from that, my wife has made a list of DIY jobs for me to do. Fair play, given the dearth of alternatives (with the obvious exception of Netflix) I think I'm quite happy to get it done.

You'd have really hated Sundays in the 60s :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here