Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What are you doing during the International break?

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Almost another two weeks until we see our Albion play again(And will be almost a month by that point:down:). Just curious: What is everyone else during doing this break to pass the time as it were? Of course I will watch the USMNT in their friendlies against Japan and Saudi Arabia, but also am going to a wedding in Georgia(The state not the country haha) this upcoming weekend, attending a fan fest for the Carolina Hurricanes next weekend, etc.

And if its none of my business, feel free to tell me to piss off.:wink:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brussels next weekend and then to the States for a week from the following weekend. Will miss the Spurs game.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Almost another two weeks until we see our Albion play again(And will be almost a month by that point:down:). Just curious: What is everyone else during doing this break to pass the time as it were? Of course I will watch the USMNT in their friendlies against Japan and Saudi Arabia, but also am going to a wedding in Georgia(The state not the country haha) this upcoming weekend, attending a fan fest for the Carolina Hurricanes next weekend, etc.

And if its none of my business, feel free to tell me to piss off.:wink:

I watched the Whitecaps beat the Sounders last night. Surely there will be a bit more of that sort of thing on?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A weekend away near Barmouth, North Wales. Some sea swimming, lots of eating out and not watching any football at all.

I once drove to Barmouth, all the way from Llandudno. I did it just because it was called Barmouth and it didn't sound very Welsh for where it was. So I just wanted to see what it was like.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I once drove to Barmouth, all the way from Llandudno. I did it just because it was called Barmouth and it didn't sound very Welsh for where it was. So I just wanted to see what it was like.

What was it like ? I’ve had good reports so far which is why we booked. Not actually staying in the town. We are in the hills nearby.
As to the Welshness, we have found on our visits to North Wales that most people seem to be English !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What was it like ? I’ve had good reports so far which is why we booked. Not actually staying in the town. We are in the hills nearby.
As to the Welshness, we have found on our visits to North Wales that most people seem to be English !

it's very small and cute with, obviously, a seasidey feel. But you're in Snowdonia. Great place to hang out.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Gonna start queuing up at Westminster ready for when King Charles pops it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
England Germany obviously!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

It's great. Went there the summer of the 1st lockdown easing. Really pretty place with mountains all around. The English are the West Midlanders that seem to have all retired on mass to ruin the place with ludicrous accents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here