What are you doing BEFORE the game on Saturday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
i was then watching SSN nursing said hang over (on the sofa) happy with the draw,

then my missus came home and cooked me some dinner to nurse said hangover. then i believe i watched some more tv whilst feeling poorly before going to bed.

all in all another great day.

Are you predicting the future here, or have you just mis-read the title of the thread?

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
....leave the house to the sound of 'dont come back in a bad mood when you loose'

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
If i had my own way i would be in some pub having a few beers but unfortunatly be on my way back from Newcastle and wont be getting to the game until 2:30 with only enough time to go in my house and get changed!! But after i will be out celebrating in Brighton!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
....leave the house to the sound of 'dont come back in a bad mood when you loose'

My Mum ALWAYS says that to me when I'm leaving at stupid o' clock for an away game Oop North, it's like, shut the f*** up.

I'm getting up at 5am, I'm spending too much money, to see a bunch of overpaid tossers play like tosspots, and lose 1-0, I'm hardly going to be in a good mood, am I?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Staying in a Hotel in Hove with the 'Flying Squad' Fri and Sat. I expect getting up Sat morning with huge hangover, having some hairy dogs before the game, and hopefully celebrating afterwards in Brighton

Which hotel are they in this year? How's the mailing list these days?!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
I can not make the trip down being a student based in manchester! i have looked at all transport including the Stockport supporters bus! can not justify the spend, so will be in my accomodation in Manchester having a quiet on infront of gillete soccer saturday....please produce the goods for me Mr Stelling!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I will be on the train at 9am from Eastbourne to Brighton. Into Optimax in Hove for a post treatment check up, then into a few watering holes. Then onto the train to Preston Park for around 2ish. Into the sportsman, bobs your unlcue. 3 points please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Playing Soccerball for the REMF, in our last warm up. Quick lunch, then down to Withers to hand out flyers, followed by 2 hours of nail-biting, heart-stopping, pant-filling action.

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Which hotel are they in this year? How's the mailing list these days?!

Same as last year - Langfords

Mailing List still a grown up version of NSC, not quite as busy as it used to be though

brightonmad999

Jan 31, 2008
shoreham
going to the crown and anchor for a couple of pints and lunch then to the game for nail biteing stuff till the end of the game and waiting for the other results to come in and then capping the team when they show there support to us after we stayed up i hope

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
home from work at 6.30 am,2 hours shut eye,walk the dogs,have some brekky,iron my fav bobble hat and stripey top,head off to the sportsman around 11.30 have a nice carvery (human sized portion btw),flush down with a shandy,pick up my tickets,take my seat in H block and support the team start to finish

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Start of with a FULL ENGLISH.

Leave Eastbourne, and get to Brighton for 12.
then..:drink: till 3

then at 5, more :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports