Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing BEFORE the game on Saturday?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Well?

Anyone have a pre-match ritual lined up? Will it be different for this, a match of HUGE importance?

My day will start with a full ENGLISH at a greasy spoon, washed down with some fine ALE in one of the city's beautiful public houses! :drink:

I think I'm going OTT on this one to settle the nerves. If we do pull off the great escape and manage to stay up come 5pm, then I shall use the rest of Saturday to party like its...er...2009!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats a VERY good question, if I might be so bold.

I think I will forsake my usual pre-match pub ritual in favour of a couple of tinnies at home in front of the Boro v Man U match to try to calm my nerves and take my mind off things. Then I will catch a lift to the game, leaving my car at home so I can go and get MULLERED afterwards.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Sunburst, American Pale Ale and one of those big baguette things at the hospitable Evening Star.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
All depends on whether I get my "all-night pass" from TGLW.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Drinking in a pub in Tottenham, cheers.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Working in the morning, pretty much normal day till about 5.00pm when the shirt comes on followed by a pre match curry with lots to wash it down.
computer on at 9.00pm to catch up with the banter , 10pm down to business.

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Staying in a Hotel in Hove with the 'Flying Squad' Fri and Sat. I expect getting up Sat morning with huge hangover, having some hairy dogs before the game, and hopefully celebrating afterwards in Brighton

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
i was lying on my sofa watching the rangers st mirren game nursing one bitch of a hang over.

i was then watching SSN nursing said hang over (on the sofa) happy with the draw,

then my missus came home and cooked me some dinner to nurse said hangover. then i believe i watched some more tv whilst feeling poorly before going to bed.

all in all another great day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here