What are you currently listening to?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Listening to kids talk to their parents about how wonderful their work is.

When I get to the car to go home - at some point tonight!! - I think Electric Soft parade will be playing in the car.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
fatboy said:
Name some good Progessive Trance tunes at the moment.

Not a lot! Well, pretty much nothing...unfortunately. I haven't heard any decent trance for a while. Anything in the charts is always better as the original rather than boomed-up remix nowadays. Good example is that Loneliness by Tomcraft. If you've got the original version (more breaks/electro than the one in the charts) then you know what I mean!

House is the only current stuff that gets me going. Though a listen to The Prophet by CJ Bolland always goes down well on the more banging front. Proper trance from the heyday. :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I used to work in Bob Grovers local where he used to clean in order to have a tab, great bloke, friendliest man i've met for a while.

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I've found a decent punk radio/net station that redland and Dropkick might like http://www.totalpunkradio.com/ - has TONS of punk stuff and a decent bitrate if your lucky enough to get that (or lower bitrate if your not) - loads of old/new/rare punk stuff and you can request your own songs too - Fantastic :clap2:

PUNK RULES!! :clap2:

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Nothing, waiting for the Bill to come on the telly, there is a programme about Rotherfield on at the moment, it is making me all dreamy about moving back to England in the autumn...

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Now listening to Abide with Me by Val Goldsack...

Definitely worth getting for anyone into Eva Cassidy stuff... available
HERE for those registered to MP3.com. If you've not registered its worth registering for just this tune. Perfect for a sunday morning hangover. Absolutely f***ing beautiful music. :)

And for memories of Cup Finals (I know you lot have been there, we got done over by Cardiff in the Semis once).

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This very second it's Radiohead on QTV. (A Radiohead tune that doesn't make me feel suicidal in fact)

Earlier I had The Darkness bouncing off the walls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports