Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What An End To A Rotten Week!

el punal

On Monday my Wolves away ticket came through the post - goody! By Monday night I was in agony with abdominal pain and chucking up to boot. By Thursday I was admitted to hospital with a kidney infection and told I needed an op. pronto. That was carried out yesterday, Friday, successfully - but my trip to the Black Country definitely was off. Today, I was told I was okay to go home with Mrs.Punal doing the chauffeuring. Got back to Maison Punal, knackered with no sleep for the best part of five days only to find our boys had done the business with the 4-1 stuffing.

You cannot believe how much better I feel. Physically drained, emotionally on cloud nine. Thank you Roberto and the lads for providing the best medicine of all, love you! :bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bless you mate,

hope you have a speedy recovery.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On Monday my Wolves away ticket came through the post - goody! By Monday night I was in agony with abdominal pain and chucking up to boot. By Thursday I was admitted to hospital with a kidney infection and told I needed an op. pronto. That was carried out yesterday, Friday, successfully - but my trip to the Black Country definitely was off. Today, I was told I was okay to go home with Mrs.Punal doing the chauffeuring. Got back to Maison Punal, knackered with no sleep for the best part of five days only to find our boys had done the business with the 4-1 stuffing.

You cannot believe how much better I feel. Physically drained, emotionally on cloud nine. Thank you Roberto and the lads for providing the best medicine of all, love you! :bowdown:
Wishing you all the best in yr recovery chap :)

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Glad the op went well and hope your recovery goes equally as well.

That performance and result clearly a great tonic!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get well soon buddy 👍🔵⚪

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I hope you are alright you old git.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Flippin eck. Get well soon.
Oh. And we’re only top of the flippin Premier League. 😃

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014

Thought you were gonna say you went to the game haha. Get well soon! 👍🏻

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here