Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Albion merchandise do you own and love?

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
I have the full pink Tsb kit from the early nineties. I wore the kit to play in a work 6 a side in Worthing. One of the spectators was a particulary fit girl who I though I was in there with. I still can't work out why we never did have our 1st date...:shootself:dunce:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I love my centenary shirt. It's not special in the grand scheme of things but it coincided with me hitting the year where I started to not just say I supported Albion (as kids blindly do when raised in a 1 team family) but to actually do it and mean it.

I just wish I could get my hands on a new one to keep properly, mine's battered *sigh*.

I own other shirts/pictures/things as well, nothing that means as much though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Loads of pin badges about 70, tickets and some player worn shirts but small time compaired to super phil and UTA 70!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I've only just bought the new away shirt (medium) and realised that as usual I will never wear it, so I'm annoyed at yet another compulsive buy. Sensible offers invited before it goes to Ebay as usual.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1983 cup final programme, DVDs from the late 90s (kindly sent from a gentleman on the Seagulls Mailing List a long time ago), old programmes with the dolphin on the cover, old match tickets from the 70s (numerous Palarse games), around 30 shirts . . . . which reminds me . . . .

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Quite a few shirts, most recently an "unnamed" home kit from last season, and the green/black away kit with Bridcutt 26. I think my favourite is the home shirt from our League One winning season as it had the Withdean memorial badge on and I got Zamora 25 on the back.

Received a signed, framed shirt for my birthday - Bridcutt, Barnes, Bruno, Crofts and Spanish Dave <3 and my favourite mug...with Bridcutt's face

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A season ticket and a Gnome

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Attachments

• P1130414 (Medium).JPG
    P1130414 (Medium).JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 60
  • P1130415 (Medium).JPG
    P1130415 (Medium).JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 65
  • P1130416 (Medium).JPG
    P1130416 (Medium).JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 49
  • P1130417 (Medium).JPG
    P1130417 (Medium).JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 53

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I gave away to chariteeeee most of my shirts, only keeping a toffs old fashioned wardy long sleeved one.

I have a badge and mini kit thing in the car but that is it now.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
'78/'79 Div 1 Promotion mug. Still can't bring myself to drink tea out of it - resides in man-drawer currently housing spare keys.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I love my centenary shirt. It's not special in the grand scheme of things but it coincided with me hitting the year where I started to not just say I supported Albion (as kids blindly do when raised in a 1 team family) but to actually do it and mean it.

I just wish I could get my hands on a new one to keep properly, mine's battered *sigh*.

I own other shirts/pictures/things as well, nothing that means as much though.

This any good?
http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.../2001-02-brighton-centenary-home-shirt-l.html

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Neither probably count but :

1. Build a Bonfire
2. A set of seats from the West Stand at the Goldstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here