Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What age do you think you will live to ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Annoyingly, i had a legal letter saying i would make it to 91. Bloody nora! i screamed, i'd be happy to make it to my mid-50s, before exploding in a microwave thanks to the metal parts buried within me, my one in tact eyeball slowly dribbling down the inside of the glass, its tentacles squiddish and suckersome.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If I carry on the way I am I won't make 40 :-(

I need a serious kick up the backside and a long hard look at myself

ha ... well go on then ya soft twatt.........

i'll probably make the late 70's but i doubt i'll have many people who wan't to be around me by then............apart from the ones who are paid to change my nappy and wipe my ARSE.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
To infinity... and beyond :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mum was 92 when she passed away but dad was younger. I am 70 this year and as the bible says 3 score years and ten perhaps I should start counting but at least when I was diagnosed with cancer in 1995 they were able to stem it so that I saw the-opening of The Amex which sadly many didn't. I hope to see 80 and us in the Premier League.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Mum was 92 when she passed away but dad was younger. I am 70 this year and as the bible says 3 score years and ten perhaps I should start counting but at least when I was diagnosed with cancer in 1995 they were able to stem it so that I saw the-opening of The Amex which sadly many didn't. I hope to see 80 and us in the Premier League.

fair play mate...:thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
91 and a half

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A cool ton

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I would of said old age but after my heart attack at the age of 38 two years ago I'm not sure! Specially seeing that it was a freek one cause I don't tick any box for having one. All u want is to see my children get to adult hood which is in 9 years then I will be happy.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
If I stay with my wife, I'll probably not see 50 :( If I get divorced, then I hope to make 60+
I'm just about to turn 43

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Watching Brighton play could lead to a heart attack as i saw here recently, hope he's ok now. I feel ok at 44 despite drinking and fags now and again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here