Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What about a 14 minute minute stand up and applause?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Yep.

Try reading between the lines and not jumping to the conclusion that because it's Rev it must be shit like the rest of the sheep on here.

Quite possibly an over reaction - as there's plenty of numptys on here - but I don't tend to follow individuals so closely and not at all interested in the silly personal battles. I just remembered the last thread I read started by ROTR began "If the Amex were transported back to the age the dinosaur with a full compliment of match day staff...."

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Surely it would be apt to do this on the 97th minute of the match, in relation to 1997?

You go first.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think that there's a lot of people in south yorkshire police and elsewhere who would have been very pleased if Liverpool fans hadn't been "harping on about the past". I think they have every right to and justice would never have been done if they hadn't. They've been disgracefully slurred and I, for one, can't stand the narro-minded view that they are somehow pleading victim status. They were deliberately character assassinated by the establishment at the time to cover their own backs and I applaud every one of them who has stood up against it for so long.

*gets down off soapbox*

Its more that the go on about being a successful club and European Champions a lot, despite not really competing for top honors for some years now.

Nothing to do with Hillsborough at all, thats totally different.

Surely it would be apt to do this on the 97th minute of the match, in relation to 1997?

You go first.

Good luck, ROTR would have left the stadium 17 minutes before you may even get the chance to do that anyway.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
when the guy sitting next to you asks why this is done you can explain the 14 years of waiting for our own ground again.
Would be a nice reality check for a few. Would help the new fans feel a little more linked to our past.:rolleyes:

Its a shame you couldn't have been a bit more condescending.

quite possibly an over reaction - as there's plenty of numptys on here - but i don't tend to follow individuals so closely and not at all interested in the silly personal battles. I just remembered the last thread i read started by rotr began "if the amex were transported back to the age the dinosaur with a full compliment of match day staff...."

and your point is?:moo:

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
I think that there's a lot of people in south yorkshire police and elsewhere who would have been very pleased if Liverpool fans hadn't been "harping on about the past". I think they have every right to and justice would never have been done if they hadn't. They've been disgracefully slurred and I, for one, can't stand the narro-minded view that they are somehow pleading victim status. They were deliberately character assassinated by the establishment at the time to cover their own backs and I applaud every one of them who has stood up against it for so long.

*gets down off soapbox*

Hmmm, I think you're making the assumption that I was referring to Hillsborough. I wasn't. I was in fact referring to the fact that all Liverpool fans do is bang on about when they were good.

Its more that the go on about being a successful club and European Champions a lot, despite not really competing for top honors for some years now.

Nothing to do with Hillsborough at all, thats totally different.

What he said.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Hmmm, I think you're making the assumption that I was referring to Hillsborough. I wasn't. I was in fact referring to the fact that all Liverpool fans do is bang on about when they were good.

What he said.

Apologies, yes my mistake. Sorry for jumping to that conclusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here