NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Cheltenham winner
Beat Palace
USG get to quarter final of Europa League
Albion men get to FA Cup semi final
Albion ladies get to FA Cup semi final
Any more?
Ferguson now worth at least €20-25 🙂 (edit meant to say ‘more’ as a result of today’s game)

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looked happy enough

406F760D-62D8-4C97-970E-26E57B20AABE.jpeg

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Tony is a master of foresight and preparation. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I'll give you £30. No sell on fee.
Why take the piss?

Ferguson is already an excellent player for his age - by the summer will easily be €10m - €15 mil more than what he is now (Which is €10M -15m) (edit ignore 😳 - muddled mind - see post below)

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why take the piss?

Ferguson is already an excellent player for his age - by the summer will easily be €10m - €15 mil more than what he is now (Which is €10M -15m)
It is not. Tony Bloom would not accept a bid for less than £50m for Evan Ferguson at this point. Probably more than that.

If Aston Villa or something comes along with a £10m bid on Ferguson, Tony would laugh for hours. You can't sell one of the most promising strikers in the world for £10m a year after selling Neal Maupay for £15m.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You think he'll be worth 20-30 million euros in the summer? I'm glad you're not in charge of transfers.
You said he was worth 30 pounds - I assumed you were taking the puss because you though he was overrated

But No, I missed typed/muddle thunked my post when replying - I meant he will be easily more than £10-15m above what he is worth now (it was also a tongue in cheek response to the op after the QF today and someone else saying he’s just increased his value by that performance but if pushed, I reckon we’re looking at £65-70M by the summer if he continues to improve on his present form - strikers are worth a lot more than MFs at the same level 🤷🏻‍♂️

I said back in January that Ferguson and Mitoma (as well as Caicedo and Mac Allister obviously) will be our most valuable players by the end of the season - so I certainly don’t undervalue him!

Last edited:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Ferguson reminds me of Kane. He’s also a lot better than Kane was when he was 18. Kane was on loan at Leyton Orient at the same age. He’s probably our most valuable player. Whoever buys him will potentially be buying a world class striker for well over a decade. But the really big clubs may wait to see consistency.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I love TB. I can never say enough about what he's done for our club, it's just unbelievable.
Driving to Gillingham, having conversations along the lines of, "There must be someone in Brighton with a few quid to get the club back on its feet"
Little did we know what was going to unfold.
Dreamland.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cheltenham winner
Beat Palace
USG get to quarter final of Europa League
Albion men get to FA Cup semi final
Albion ladies get to FA Cup semi final
Any more?
Yes.

1) Neither Spurs not Brentford could beat shit sides, so we've not really lost much ground.
2) Leicester lost in the.WPL, meaning the women stay out of the relegation place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here