Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a time this is

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was thinking along similar lines, this is THE best time ever to follow this club.

Even in the often wonderful 1976 to 1982 years (82/83 we were shite in the league), there were false dawns on a new stadium, a covenant prevented an East Stand and cashflow always seemed to be on a wing and a prayer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t know if it’s the beer or the spicy chow main but I have a lovely warm feeling tonight, I doubt sill make MOTD tonight but it’s there for me in the morning
Typing skills abandoned... Just try to not wake up at ten tomorrow, on the sofa, soaked in your own piss. And shit. OK?

:thumbsup:

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
When I used to stand in the North Stand in 1965 at 15 years old I could never have dreamt my football team could play like this. So many years shuffling between Div 3 and Div 2, then Div 4. The early 80's another false dawn. In my 70's now and finally beating teams like Chelsea who I queued around the Goldstone at a reserve match to see in the FA Cup in the 60's with an expectation of getting beaten. I have to thank the Bloom family, and others like Dick Knight, who have had the vision to see beyond the ordinary to what I am watching today. Long may it continue ....

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
To support the Albion. Another Saturday night when I’m buzzing. Couldn’t watch today but seen the highlights…… What a team, what a club now.
Totally mate. We've come a long way. I used to envy Gillingham supporters in 1998-1999 when they were a
Championship side and we were playing there every other week. Crazy, crazy. I consider myself so very,very
fortunate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here