Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a question

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Dear Insider,

Sorry to bother you with a query unrelated to Aston Villa.

Do the club actively keep in touch with all former players or is it a relaxed attitde?

I was just wondering what had happened to players such as Gotsmanov, Garry/Sammy Nelson and so on... and whether the club are still in touch with them. Or even Dean Saunders (formally of Villa - sorry).

Talking of former players, I am sure I speak for everyone at the club in wishing Leon Knight the best of luck at Queen of the South.

Cheers.

Barrel

What sort of bloody question is that?!

"Oh yes, we catch up with all the hundreds of players that have played for us over the years each and every week, particularly the ones you've mentioned. In fact, Sergei is flying over from Minsk (that's in Belarus Barrel) on Sunday for a 20 questions style interview. We are also going to quiz him on tips for getting through the recent cold snap".

Also, hilarious irony in your Leon Knight comment, I'm sure Insider will appreciate that.

And by the way, it's fairly common knowledge that Saunders is manager of Wrexham in the Conference now.

Last edited:

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Dear Insider,

Sorry to bother you with a query unrelated to Aston Villa.

Do the club actively keep in touch with all former players or is it a relaxed attitde?

I was just wondering what had happened to players such as Gotsmanov, Garry/Sammy Nelson and so on... and whether the club are still in touch with them. Or even Dean Saunders (formally of Villa - sorry).

Talking of former players, I am sure I speak for everyone at the club in wishing Leon Knight the best of luck at Queen of the South.

Cheers.

Barrel

What sort of bloody question is that?!

"Oh yes, we catch up with all the hundreds of players that have played for us over the years each and every week, particularly the ones you've mentioned. In fact, Sergei is flying over from Minsk (that's in Belarus Barrel) on Sunday for a 20 questions style interview. We are also going to quiz him on tips for getting through the recent cold snap".

Also, hilarious irony in your Leon Knight comment, I'm sure Insider will appreciate that.

And by the way, it's fairly common knowledge that Saunders is manager of Wrexham in the Conference now.
anyone know what robert codner does on a sat night :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here