Apr 7, 2011

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
From I heard on the radio.

Both slow and fast versions of Albion

You're too ugly to be gay.

You're just bi-curious

We're googling brilliant.(my personal fave)

Were taking the piss

Just a shit Balotelli.

And many many more.

Top class fans! We are indeed googling brilliant.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I came believe this. They're usually the worst in the league.

No, really impressed with their stewards, really helpful and friendly, when I got there I was in the upper bit by I stuck my head in the paddock for a little look and the stewards took the time for a chat and said what a good club we were.
The black steward in the upper was a great bloke, literally hugging everyone.
Well done Leeds, it made for a great day out.

donnygull

Aug 22, 2009
Doncaster,S. Yorks
It was a great day, entertainment came mostly from the banter re Diouf, but am I alone in thinking that we were a tad casual ? I didn't like all the back passing & reluctance to actually drive forward over the halfway line. We did come unstuck a couple of times which luckily didnt prove costly, I would have liked to have seen us being a lot more attack minded, fine when you are 5-0 up but not with just the 1 goal advantage.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Great day out. I've only got to a few northern away games at Burnley, Blackpool, Birmingham, Bolton and niw Leeds. The fans have been amazing all season, but at Leeds they were by far the best. (I am surprised at the away attendance quoted on here of ~1900 because it felt like far more and the enclosure seemed almost full and was supposed to hold 3000 away fans)

We were in an awful position to see the game, but the fans sang their heart out. I have no doubt the fans winding up of Diouf led directly to his dismissal. Just a shame about Bruno and Calde....

The stewards and police were ever-present, but ok. My 13 year old daughter didnt much like being videoed! A few Leeds fans were spoiling for a fight, but got no chance.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Great day out. I've only got to a few northern away games at Burnley, Blackpool, Birmingham, Bolton and niw Leeds. The fans have been amazing all season, but at Leeds they were by far the best. (I am surprised at the away attendance quoted on here of ~1900 because it felt like far more and the enclosure seemed almost full and was supposed to hold 3000 away fans)

We were in an awful position to see the game, but the fans sang their heart out. I have no doubt the fans winding up of Diouf led directly to his dismissal. Just a shame about Bruno and Calde....

The stewards and police were ever-present, but ok. My 13 year old daughter didnt much like being videoed! A few Leeds fans were spoiling for a fight, but got no chance.

Yes - I get to the same games. I've not enjoyed a match so much for years. Atmosphere was fantastic, I have only a poor version of my normal voice this morning. I think there must have been more than 2000 Albion there - not many spaces. And all of us stood the whole game, as did their south stand - no problems at all, so not sure why stewards make a fuss some times and not others.

I feel a bit sorry (only a bit) for Diouf - we spent an hour winding him up and chanting 'wanker' at him. He only reacted once, and then fairly harmlessly to be honest.

Quite glad that they were always a man down though. Think we might have lost had they been full strength.

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton
That was the best away match I have ever been to. The support for the Albion was The best ever. Thank you everyone who went.:clap2:

Just got back from LEEDS and I have to agree it was an amazing day, the atmosphere,banter and the great support was fantastic.

Was my wife's first ever game and She absolutely loved it she said if she didn't work most Saturdays she would get a season ticket!!! Was even joining in on the songs to, bless her!

Roll on the play offs now!!!!!

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
What a day for sure!!!!!! Travel ( Worthing coaches) Leeds steward were brilliantly, and our, all 1700/1900 of them were once again the best, thought we went a bit quieter second half when we all should of raised the game but proper proper good fans .... Not to sure about the Jimmy Savile chants though............ !!!!!!!!

Feb 3, 2013
Best away game I've been to in a while, we won, exciting game, nice day, and to top it all off I got Spanish dave's shirt when he threw it in the crowd. Also, my grandad came and watched with the fans, it was special for me to hear the fans sing 'dick knights Brighton army' to him before and after

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Great away game and a cracking atmosphere. Agree with those voicing positive comments about Leeds too. The stewards were good and the fans we met before in the Drysalter and afterwards in the hotel were all friendly. Most seemed to have written the season off already so didn't care what the result was.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
My favourite chant was the Jimmy Saville is one of your own. Was a great day out, very friendly police and stewards. Great banter with lots of Leeds fans before the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here