Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a LOVELY the pic of GLS in this article about homophobia...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ooooh,time of the month (yet again) eh? You really are the card aren't you, Sonny Jim??

With regard to your question about my match attendances this year, I've been to every home game (bar the NYD fixture) & 3 away games so far this season. Like many responsible adults that support this club, I can't afford to go to as many away games now due to an increasing number of financial commitments that unfortunately take precedence over awaydays. I do, however, continue to be a season ticket holder & put whatever spare I have on matchdays into the coffers of THIS club. Perhaps one day you'll recognise the importance of putting your money into the Albion's bank account rather than that of the opposition clubs? That said, I feel you have some way to go before your maturity & responsibilities outweigh your childish, attention-seeking, gobshite, NSC persona: which is evidently rooted in your lack of real life experience & acquired knowledge.

Pretty much on the money that.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ahh marvelous so whilst living in Leeds I should buy a season ticket even though I can't go to the games, leaving me with no money to travel away? Gosh what a lot of "real life experience & acquired knowledge" you must have to think that's the best way to go about things. ( :facepalm: ) I'll stick to doing it my way thank you very much. :bigwave:

Nice to see you agree that I attend a perfectly reasonable number of games though if you're going to attack the money I put into the club instead.

Actually, I'm amazed you haven't kept updating your 'superfan' credentials - via your (now removed) signature - if you've suddenly attended all those away games. Perhaps it's because your bullshit about not attending home matches wasn't down to Barber's pricing after all? Maybe telling the truth in the first place would have prevented your mask slipping somewhat catastrophically now, although it wouldn't have given you the temporary 'cred' with the lads that you so evidently crave. Hey ho. 'Takes all sorts I suppose... :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here