[Albion] What. A. Goal.!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Actually being shown here on national news, and being described as ‘Premier League celebrates bicycle kick goal genius!’.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No. That is arabic. Completely different language to persian.

At least before the copyright cocks took the clip down we all had a chance to learn a few words of Arabic. Specifically: 'Alirezagooooooool!! Alirezagoooool!!' Which roughly translates as 'F**k me! Did you see THAT?!!' :ohmy:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Love this.
f30b3d1a3a49046077ad5741b2822042.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Jahanbakhsh, it’s a little Irish fella.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I must have watched it 50 times already, fantastic goal.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
They'll be loads of kids (and adults) trying to replicate it in parks and gardens for the next few days and realising
that, unless you catch it absolutely spot-on in the right place with the right timing, 9 times from 10 you'll either sky
the ball over, miss the ball or end up with the ball in your lap. That's how good it was as a goal.

I used to manage it only very occasionally in the park with mates and I was a blo*dy good player :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They'll be loads of kids (and adults) trying to replicate it in parks and gardens for the next few days and realising
that, unless you catch it absolutely spot-on in the right place with the right timing, 9 times from 10 you'll either sky
the ball over, miss the ball or end up with the ball in your lap. That's how good it was as a goal.

I used to manage it only very occasionally in the park with mates and I was a blo*dy good player :)

Dream on sunshine.

The only way I'd try that is already underwater in the pool.
Even then I'm likely to drown and it still wouldn't be a true copy as I don't remember Ali holding his nose.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Dream on sunshine.

The only way I'd try that is already underwater in the pool.
Even then I'm likely to drown and it still wouldn't be a true copy as I don't remember Ali holding his nose.

Some of us have got it Statto, some of us not. You stick to your swimming pool and leave the fancy stuff
to people like me :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I tried to replicate it in the park last night. Posting from RSCH.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
the ball over, miss the ball or end up with the ball in your lap
. That's how good it was as a goal.

Or hurt your back!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Pretty much what the R5 lot are saying in the clip posted by [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]

Lots of absolute technical brilliance, balls of steel to try it IMO and just a little bit of luck that it came off. Would be more like 99/100 times it would go tits up I reckon, even for a pro like yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports