Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a DIFFERENCE a NEW chairman makes

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If the potless pillock Dick Tight had STILL been CHIARMAN he would have BEEN unveiling some non league NUMPTIE as our NEW manager to WORK alongside the County League clowns Booker and White and the lickers would have been CREAMING themselves whilst the REST of us looked FORWARD to League 2.
Instead we have a YOUNG chairman with a BULGE in his pants and he is not SCARED to FLASH it either and now we have the most EXCITING Albion manager since Mullers.

GAS AND MAURICES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have not been this excited since I had my first wank.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ernest in positive post shock :ohmy:

Socky

Sockmonster
Jun 24, 2008
Brighton
If the potless pillock Dick Tight had STILL been CHIARMAN he would have BEEN unveiling some non league NUMPTIE as our NEW manager to WORK alongside the County League clowns Booker and White and the lickers would have been CREAMING themselves whilst the REST of us looked FORWARD to League 2.
Instead we have a YOUNG chairman with a BULGE in his pants and he is not SCARED to FLASH it either and now we have the most EXCITING Albion manager since Mullers.

Yes I agree very exciting new appointment but I do think it is ridiculous to have a go at Dick Knight. He is a hero for this club. It was he stepped forward to guide this club through some dark days and it is he handed over the reins only when a suitably true Albion fan in Tony Bloom came forward to take the club into what will hopefully be a bright future.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What happened to the TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager and coach YOU wanted?

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Yes I agree very exciting new appointment but I do think it is ridiculous to have a go at Dick Knight. He is a hero for this club. It was he stepped forward to guide this club through some dark days and it is he handed over the reins only when a suitably true Albion fan in Tony Bloom came forward to take the club into what will hopefully be a bright future.
. Well said mate. Dick will always be a hero in my eyes.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shouldn't we be signing a tried and tested ENGLISH manager, Ernest?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

To bloody right:D

Not goner slate dick anymore as although he done wonders many years ago,i get the impression we would have gone bust if bloom didn't have the dosh.:clap:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Too right! A flair appointment by a flair chairman.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton

What you seem to forget you :wanker: is that without DK you would not have a club to support. Try being a proper fan & get behind the club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What you seem to forget you :wanker: is that without DK you would not have a club to support. Try being a proper fan & get behind the club.

And still, after how many years, Ernest is reeling them in.

Excellent work.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Damn right!! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here