Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what 3 teams will go down

what 3 teams will go down

• Total voters

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Blackpool and Wigan. Then it will be Rotherham or Millwall. Matches against these two teams are going to be huge!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Blackpool and Wigan. Then it will be Rotherham or Millwall. Matches against these two teams are going to be huge!

Rotherham have surprised me they always seem to pick up wins....our match up there is going to be a tough one...and as you say we have Millwall to play away too.
Lots of people seem to talk about Wigan going on a run but I don't see I wonder how popular MM.
I'd take Blackpool as down who are as effectively 10 points from safety (thats a lot to make up) and then a battle between 5 teams for the other 2 places including us.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Weirdly I could see Wigan going on a run and getting out of it. Still think we'll get ourselves clear, though not by as much as we'd like.
My pick are Blackpool, Millwall and Charlton, who seem to be on a downward spiral.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blackpool , Wigan and Leeds United :lolol:

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Ive put Blackpool, Millwall and Rotherham .. I am not confident we'll stay up, but couldnt bring myself to admit defeat yet..... so Rotherham it is...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Besides Bolton v Albion we have

Blackpool v Wigan
Rotherham v Millwall

this weekend.

Blackpool are gone, I think, and if they beat Wigan, so are Wigan.

Millwall won't survive a loss on Saturday, IF we also beat them on St Patrick's Day.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
As it stands, 152 voters, 150 say Blackpool - meaning 2 people actually think they will stay up!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Obvious 2 + Rotherham

Capture.JPG

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Maybe a little bet on Birmingham would be worthwhile. I may have missed it but is there still a chance they could get a 10 point deduction? Although they are scoring, they've leaked 8 goals in the last 2 games.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
As long as its not us ,then any 3 from the North!! so Blackpool, Wigan and Rotherham will do me just fine . 3 away trips I don't wanna really make nowadays!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wigan could have an end of season push up the table, but maybe have left it too late ?

With luck Middlesbrough will tonk Millwall on Tuesday.

Tuesday Fixtures :

Albion v Derby
Middlesbrough v Millwall
Rotherham v Cardiff :nono:
Watford v Fulham

Wednesday :

Norwich v Wigan

Last edited:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
We need that as we will be coming second to Derby.

watching Derby getting beat by Fulham yesterday it looked to me as if their undoing was pace, quick breaks and balls into,the box for runners.

If we play the same as we did against Leeds then I reckon we could have a chance. optisim reigns!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
watching Derby getting beat by Fulham yesterday it looked to me as if their undoing was pace, quick breaks and balls into,the box for runners.

If we play the same as we did against Leeds then I reckon we could have a chance. optisim reigns!

I wish I shared your confidence. Four games v Derby last season persuade me that they have our measure.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I wish I shared your confidence. Four games v Derby last season persuade me that they have our measure.

I'm wrong more than right, but always try and keep optimistic, However I won't go as far as thinking we will still make the play offs this season:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here