Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] We've made the Guardian home page!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 17.24.46.png

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I'd advise them to contact the cleverest of our nation: those that only need to mask their mouths and not their noses. These people clearly know something I don't.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Next week: Government in crisis after failing to run gritter procurement for winter past WACCOE

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Guardian, eh? Typical left-wing leaning, pinko, remoaner, woke snowflake take over CONFIRMED.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I do wish they had given HT the chance to give a quote. Something hilarious about the 1901 food and it’s link to the pandemic no doubt. Shame BG (RIP) isn’t around for a quote.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
This govt is the worst Tory govt in living memory but there again the Guardian is very left wing .

You see, that's where you're incorrect. The Guardian is a liberal publication (in the non-political party sense of the word) and is as often criticised by the hard left as much as it is by gammons/facists/leavers/Sun,Express,Mail readers, etc. You know, all the types of people who make the world a feckin' sh1tshow for the rest of us...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To be fair, the question of the moonshot was raised but it descended into 83 pages on the worst Albion penalty you had ever seen and whether the ball had yet returned from the moon.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'd advise them to contact the cleverest of our nation: those that only need to mask their mouths and not their noses. These people clearly know something I don't.

Indeed these people are clever - they breathe in through their mouth [masked for protection] and exhale out their nose [unmasked / coz they don't care].
But they are not the cleverest - this accolade is for the chin-hammock wearers [mask over chin only] who have developed a method or breathing in and out of their ar$eholes ....
Both types are collectively referred to as "cov-idiots"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here