Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We've lost Cuccu , Bissouma & now Mwepu...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What I didn’t get with the appointment of RDZ was why we needed another project manager, the team was playing so well he got the insight in his first game which was clearly a Potter performance. Gross was in the form of his life along with Tross he didn’t really need to change much at all. We’ve gone back to suicide passes from Sanchez to slow as shit build up play, Gross is hardly making an impact and Trossard has gone back to looking a frustrated. The bewildered subs last night failed to make any sort of impact against an average bar Toney Brentford side.
………or we’ve played two teams who sat deep, ceded possession to us and then clinically hit us on the break, because everyone knows we can’t deal with it regardless of whether it’s Hughton, Potter or DeZ in the dugout. Way, way too early to be making judgements IMO, a dip after Potter’s departure was pretty much inevitable. Thank God Tony has far more patience and confidence in the strategy than some of our fans.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Not a bed-wetter but time our supposed pipeline of talent started to produce. Oh I forgot their all out on loan!
De Zerbi should switch to his favoured 4-3-3 system. I would drop Trossard and Gross and bring in Gilmour and Mitoma. Gilmour must have wished he'd stayed at Chelsea!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
………or we’ve played two teams who sat deep, ceded possession to us and then clinically hit us on the break, because everyone knows we can’t deal with it regardless of whether it’s Hughton, Potter or DeZ in the dugout. Way, way too early to be making judgements IMO, a dip after Potter’s departure was pretty much inevitable. Thank God Tony has far more patience and confidence in the strategy than some of our fans.
We are commenting on the game last night what may or may not happen in a year is irrelevant to last nights game is it not?

oxymoron

NSC Patreon
Feb 25, 2011
I really enjoyed the new style of play, exciting from start to finish the players attempting to move the ball forward at a faster pace, more bite and determination.
Potter left to work with better players let that sink in, we are at the start of a new and fresh era, I for one cannot wait for the next game to arrive

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here