Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we've got some mug "fans".

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i despair at the intelligence of some of the brighton fans, some twats throwing stones at us on the bridge waiting for the Lewes train. why would you throw stones at your own fans, just because theres a scarfer or two in the crowd? safe behind a fence and railway, big aren't you.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
what where the twats thinking of, throwing stones at us on the bridge waiting for the Lewes train? why would you throw stones at your own fans, just because theres a scarfer or two in the crowd? safe behind a fence and railway, big aren't you.

I was disillusioned with a lot of our own fans tonight, especially after the heartwarming event that was Fans United. The two blokes opposite me on the train were more interested in discussing their own personal criminal records, and where the best 'tear ups' were going to be, than talking about the actual game. I really didn't think we had fans like that, but maybe I'm being naive.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
They were throwing them at the palace mouthing off above you

no, they were throwing them at the brighton fans in front of me. were you one of them? you want to defend the little cocks?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I saw a fair few palace take a kick in tonight and on the whole the seem to bring it on themselves, no sympathy what so ever but two 40 year old blokes I saw having a pop at a palace fan on the platform for simply wearing his palace bobble hat made me ashamed to be a brighton fan especially as the fella didnt look the full ticket.

There were more than enough fellas about wanting a tear up so why pick on a solitary fan?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
This was always going to happen. The police don't have a clue. West Ham and Millwall still to come. There are still firm's out there who come purely for fighting not for the football.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Stop dissing our top boys. Without them other teams fans would take the piss. We're a fighting nation after all and it's people like our firm that defeated Hitler etczzzzzzzzz

---
I am here: Google Maps

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This was always going to happen. The police don't have a clue. West Ham and Millwall still to come. There are still firm's out there who come purely for fighting not for the football.

chuck Cardiff in there as well.

Jan 30, 2008
I was disillusioned with a lot of our own fans tonight, especially after the heartwarming event that was Fans United. The two blokes opposite me on the train were more interested in discussing their own personal criminal records, and where the best 'tear ups' were going to be, than talking about the actual game. I really didn't think we had fans like that, but maybe I'm being naive.
welcome to the real world.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Stop dissing our top boys. Without them other teams fans would take the piss. We're a fighting nation after all and it's people like our firm that defeated Hitler etczzzzzzzzz

---
I am here: Google Maps

Er, think you'll find its the quiet well behaved unassuming types that defeated Hitler. Usually the big mouthed gang fighting ones are the first to run in the opposite direction when faced with real opposition

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Without these mug fans you would of had a load of Palace causing agro with our scarfers. Not a bad thing that Palace haven't come here and taken the piss

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I saw a fair few palace take a kick in tonight and on the whole the seem to bring it on themselves, no sympathy what so ever but two 40 year old blokes I saw having a pop at a palace fan on the platform for simply wearing his palace bobble hat made me ashamed to be a brighton fan especially as the fella didnt look the full ticket.

There were more than enough fellas about wanting a tear up so why pick on a solitary fan?
:lolol:
Not the full ticket! Ha! Brilliant. Hope they shoved his bobble hat up his arse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The goading (mainly homophobic) outside the away end was shameful by Palace - Never seen Brighton do that even at the 1-0 game it was head down and back to the station without taking the piss. The police were doing very little to stop them and I knew it would kick off at the station so as a result yes I think those Palace ***** giving it the biggen did bring it on themselves and glad they got what was coming to them. You don't take libertys. Also my mate was spat on in his face by a **** in a group of 3/4 when he was waiting on his own for a lift. No class at all some of those Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here