Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we've got 99 problems > the ifour christmas quiz 2016

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm still struggling with this. Jesus knew the people on the books, but this is different people?
Jesus didn't know these ones after all, but they're godly. They need to be dead before they become what they are now. All of them.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jesus didn't know these ones after all, but they're godly. They need to be dead before they become what they are now. All of them.

Yes, I just got it.

99 :vuvu:

Dammit, now I have to go back to doing work

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
98 :censored:

Edit - YESSSSSS bloody annoying was an answer I knew but can't have typed it in or didnt save going from one device to another.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lolol:

I think I'd have gone mad if this thread wasn't here to offer hints.
Likewise, I'd have probably got about 50 without help.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Ah, ok. All I'm saying is that you don't need to know what the script is called...

Yep that worked thanks, only band I had to put the definite article in first.
Feel really stupid that it took so long to twig. Never heard of them but that's no excuse.
Thanks again.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
on 95...4 to go. Not sure the four I am missing are, but one of them I think is the poster above the radio. Not sure what it is.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
on 95...4 to go. Not sure the four I am missing are, but one of them I think is the poster above the radio. Not sure what it is.

A still from a video from the mid-late eighties...Alan Partridge crops up again

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Take me on

A still from a video from the mid-late eighties...Alan Partridge crops up again

Thank you!
Back after a couple of days away, resumed on 96, picked up Barbie from the "location" clue earlier, then realised there was a 4th one on the calendar which I hadn't realised was a band name but should have tried anyway. Then this picture was driving me insane and nobody seemed to have asked about it yet, so it must have been obvious. Then thanks to you a real Knowing Me Knowing You "___" moment!
And that's me finally done!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
The Disciples? I thought that was the books....

:lol: I didn't know which was which :) If that was the books, then these were heavenly. All of them.

Got ya....

I am getting confused. I have the godly ones, and Jesus' mates, but not sure what is what! Which means i am missing the other books, which have matthew, thomas, phillip, john, james, andrew, peter on them. Or the other option is, i don't know what the picture is by 41. Arhhhhhhhh. 2 to go......

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Are there only 6 answers from the books? Think that is where i was going wrong. Have also managed to work out another, so 1 to go... Will try and work out which one i still need.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Done it! Re-checked some of my answers and missed one out that i thought I had already added.

Thanks to everyone for the clues!

Gearry23

Dec 14, 2016
Well, I'm still strugglin with a few. Although I read all the clues here, I'm still missing on the sweater on the couch, the blue phone on the table, the mouse under the couch and the Guinea pigs, all the bottles (except the one with poison), the 2 lights at the ceiling, that xmas thingy on the wall, those doggy treats in M-shape, those half eaten apples, that piece of paper with 40 on it, that red book at the shelf, those pink shoes, the squeezed orange ball, the broken cup and the cigarette with ash. Okay, I know it's more than a few, but anyone got some clues for those I miss? I'm really stuck here. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here