west street firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
a bit shy you dont obviously know me well then.
:bigwave:no not very ,remember aw now in aus you will know me s from b/hill orginally,still go to the games with n from horsham,interesting reading the wsf thread cause most stuff on hear crap,last time i spoke to you, you had abar in thai and gup was trying on a suit.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
a bit shy you dont obviously know me well then.
hello rude boy, know you mate but know your brother a lot more, does he still follow that northern peice of shite manure? remember breifly being introduced to black sam of the c r's at victoria.. from him a tiny little skinhead was nicknamed sweety.
& did i hear guppy's name being mentioned...what a character:lolol:

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
:bigwave:no not very ,remember aw now in aus you will know me s from b/hill orginally,still go to the games with n from horsham,interesting reading the wsf thread cause most stuff on hear crap,last time i spoke to you, you had abar in thai and gup was trying on a suit.

howa ya doing? youre not wrong about this site.
guppy tring on that suit now that has made me laugh(fom a sideway view of him) got rid of bar 10 years ago how time flies.

Last edited:

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
hello rude boy, know you mate but know your brother a lot more, does he still follow that northern peice of shite manure? remember breifly being introduced to black sam of the c r's at victoria.. from him a tiny little skinhead was nicknamed sweety.
& did i hear guppy's name being mentioned...what a character:lolol:

yep hes still part of that scum im afraid.

Last edited:

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008

are you still in contact with aw say hi from me if you are are, top bloke was aw.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
are you still in contact with aw say hi from me if you are are, top bloke was aw.

will do, havn,t heard from him for awhile,think he was planning on coming over and to take in couple of away games, he watches perth glory with all the ex pats out in aus. remember when i was with him in aus all those years ago , he got ajob in a mental home in sydney where he got some of the nutters there to sing 'we hate palace' over and over he didn,t last long at that place, that was aw for ya, great bloke :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports