west street firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
h bar is hoogstratens son.

enough names being bounced around on here!!!

talking of E.D, saw him directing traffic outside the hikers wearing a black frock....also saw him on facebook wearing a kilt whilst pulling a bong :laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
he was a good mate of mine.. as far back as 1975! he died on holiday in portugal at the tender age of 22.
R.I.P beagle, the lad was a diamond.

Tis true, never really clear exactly what happened to Si as well.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Tis true, never really clear exactly what happened to Si as well.
some of the lads on holiday with him said he was a victim of a hit & run by a car doing about 90 mph down a dirty long dust track, apparently the fucker wasnt content with doing it once..he done it f***ing twice!!
i remember the fa cup match spurs v man city when at half time beagle climbed on top of his bungalow roof and waved at me on top of mine. the nutter nearly fell through jumping so much!!.
great memories of a legendary fella amongst footy lads.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
some of the lads on holiday with him said he was a victim of a hit & run by a car doing about 90 mph down a dirty long dust track, apparently the fucker wasnt content with doing it once..he done it f***ing twice!!
i remember the fa cup match spurs v man city when at half time beagle climbed on top of his bungalow roof and waved at me on top of mine. the nutter nearly fell through jumping so much!!.
great memories of a legendary fella amongst footy lads.

Funnily enough a few years back I was en vacance in France and met someone through friends we was with him on that fateful night in Portugal and what you have said describes what happened.

I remember him at Highbury when we beat Wednesday and he was in Shoot magazine and also towing his car back to his house once.

Used to drink with his Dad down the White Horse as well.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Funnily enough a few years back I was en vacance in France and met someone through friends we was with him on that fateful night in Portugal and what you have said describes what happened.

I remember him at Highbury when we beat Wednesday and he was in Shoot magazine and also towing his car back to his house once.

Used to drink with his Dad down the White Horse as well.
i must know you, i drank with his ol man regular. he owned the florist in rottingdean.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i must know you, i drank with his ol man regular. he owned the florist in rottingdean.

Yes you must, small world his Dad never said very much. He had a sister as well if memory serves me correct.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes you must, small world his Dad never said very much. He had a sister as well if memory serves me correct.
2 sisters mate. and yes his ol man rarely spoke.
dont like mentioning names on here but do you remember.. initials p.d also from ovingdean, supports man u ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2 sisters mate. and yes his ol man rarely spoke.
dont like mentioning names on here but do you remember.. initials p.d also from ovingdean, supports man u ?

You know me very well then, Rottingdean boy.

I met your brother in a pub in Northampton last season.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
by the way p.d werent me but i do know p.d's younger brother, does he still get involved then?
you are rottingdean now or then?

You must mean gd think he lives in worthing now good lad havnt seen him around for longtime

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
know both the brothers, see gd most weekends........all well.

did gd marry some thai bird, always seemed to be in thai.was a regular home and away for years,was always abit shy round the bar area,good lad though.:ohmy:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
did gd marry some thai bird, always seemed to be in thai.was a regular home and away for years,was always abit shy round the bar area,good lad though.:ohmy:

he did, but still lives here. comes on here some times as rude boy if you want to pm him.

still hunts out the cheapest pint :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports