Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street firm

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
To the wardrobe we go!!! :lolol:

You've heard about BB's infamous away trips as well :D

Mad Jock & few others ended up on the brown. Still see the Jock looking like shit wandering round.

Thought as much

Stayed at his flat after my 1st acid house party, 1987ish, only to wake up on his floor with him laying on his sofa starkers........not a pretty sight, crept out and went home!

I think I would have kept that quiet:blush:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
It was me and another pal.........nothing happened, honest :blush:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
and how old will you be this year mate, same age as Mouth are you?????

Seeing as how this is supposed to be about the WSF and days gone by, what ever happened to Mad Jock, John Mckechnie, the youth boys 2 Jamie's etc etc the girls like Louise Ansell? Other names elude me, as my friend BB mentions, age is catching up with, and an over reliance on Artois!
i heard john mckechnie is still on the brown, eddie dawes is out now , what about some other names , jamie and michael letford, daz fulkner , colin walls , lister, buster, h, andy ball, smallsy, brett peyton, richard appelberg, steff johnston etc ? of the girls i still see sasha millis

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I was a year below you and knocked around with K.G as mentioned in previous posts also Aaron, mickey k (R.I.P) ,nobby Hussey ,Butler ,Ali Moore ,Little Jugsey ,Will ,Gav Haff (R.I.P) plus others used to hang out at the old bus station and the benches half way up the high st and loved the mod bashing on bank holiday w/ends although i was a closet mod did become a mod for a time with Gav Haff. used to drink in the maidens 14- 16 then the ringles till 20 with a mischief being caused at all the local disco's and reckies up to crowboro then back to the regent with a few guys from lewes with us like Norm, Hefta,Chris H so i dont know if you can guess who or not ,i was always an albion fan and will be unlike K.G who changed teams reguarlly and i last saw him about 4 years ago in London ...
Anyhow didnt rhia taylor move to H/H !!!!!?...........LOL

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was a year below you and knocked around with K.G as mentioned in previous posts also Aaron, mickey k (R.I.P) ,nobby Hussey ,Butler ,Ali Moore ,Little Jugsey ,Will ,Gav Haff (R.I.P) plus others used to hang out at the old bus station and the benches half way up the high st and loved the mod bashing on bank holiday w/ends although i was a closet mod did become a mod for a time with Gav Haff. used to drink in the maidens 14- 16 then the ringles till 20 with a mischief being caused at all the local disco's and reckies up to crowboro then back to the regent with a few guys from lewes with us like Norm, Hefta,Chris H so i dont know if you can guess who or not ,i was always an albion fan and will be unlike K.G who changed teams reguarlly and i last saw him about 4 years ago in London ...
Anyhow didnt rhia taylor move to H/H !!!!!?...........LOL
i know mickey k killed himself but what happened to gav haff ? hefta is inside by the way , he stabbed his ex wifes bloke, and come on give us a clue what yr name is ? who is rhia taylor ??are you moony ?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Gav Haff Died of the big "c" about 10 Weeks ago.I went to his Funneral with Ali moore and chis p , mucky was there to i think all the stuff we got upto in our youth done gav in actually very sad cause i like to think we all moved on ,but gav became very much a hermit.very sad ....................anyhow
I see heftas bother quite a bit as go down the albion with him still he post's on here and will see this i'm certain cause he shouls be working and not f***ing about on computers at vork !,(clue).

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Gav Haff Died of the big "c" about 10 Weeks ago.I went to his Funneral with Ali moore and chis p , mucky was there to i think all the stuff we got upto in our youth done gav in actually very sad cause i like to think we all moved on ,but gav became very much a hermit.very sad ....................anyhow
I see heftas bother quite a bit as go down the albion with him still he post's on here and will see this i'm certain cause he shouls be working and not f***ing about on computers at vork !,(clue).
very sad about gav haff , was it lung cancer ?? dont know who mucky is , i take it chris p is chris poulton ?i know mark tasker but not where he works or who with come on give me a clue

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I used to knock about with gav and chris p all the time at school...........

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i heard john mckechnie is still on the brown, eddie dawes is out now , what about some other names , jamie and michael letford, daz fulkner , colin walls , lister, buster, h, andy ball, smallsy, brett peyton, richard appelberg, steff johnston etc ? of the girls i still see sasha millis

what happened to the above? anyone know ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here