west street firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
hierarchy of death

also have you considered the string of events between the execution of the IRA terrorists on gibralter through to the attack on the cemetery by michael stone ending in the murder of the two british soldiers in the cavalier.

ignorance of the truth is one thing

promotion of the emblems of gangsters prepared to prey on loyalists,republicans AND security forces for no other reason than monetary profit is unforgivable.

loyalist!! you are having a laugh. loyal not to queen or country,only to the money that carries her picture

Last edited:

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
hierarchy of death

also have you considered the string of events between the execution of the IRA terrorists on gibralter through to the attack on the cemetery by michael stone ending in the murder of the two british soldiers in the cavalier.

ignorance of the truth is one thing

promotion of the emblems of gangsters prepared to prey on loyalists,republicans AND security forces for no other reason than monetary profit is unforgivable.

loyalist!! you are having a laugh. loyal not to queen or country,only to the money that carries her picture

Hold on a sec pal. The IRA terrorists shot in gibralter had a car full of explosives which they were intending to use on a British military band.

These scum bags got buried together in Milltown and Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguinness were present. They were Michael Stones targets. tBy being at the funeral surely they condoned the actions of the deceased. They were promoting terrorist activity. The 3 people he killed that day all had IRA links.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Hold on a sec pal. The IRA terrorists shot in gibralter had a car full of explosives which they were intending to use on a British military band.

These scum bags got buried together in Milltown and Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguinness were present. They were Michael Stones targets. tBy being at the funeral surely they condoned the actions of the deceased. They were promoting terrorist activity. The 3 people he killed that day all had IRA links.

missing the point,the two squaddies who blundered into the funeral procession were tortured and slaughtered in full view of hellicopters stu

ffed with british troops.we allowed it to happen because we thought it was another attempted loyalist attack on an IRA funeral.

no sides in the conflict come out welll but at least the both our troops and the republicans were fighting for SOMETHING.

the loyalist cowboys were(and still are) only interested in the money they could (and still do)extract from their own.

are you aware of the "stamp duty"SHORTS are paying to this day for a red hand on every aircraft to leave the factory?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
how the f*** can anyone attempt to condone the actions of maniacs like michael stone OR any republican psycopath you choose to name escapes me.

all murderers in this conflict deserve our contempt be they IRA.loyalist,police or army

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
could i suggest for an informed ,and non sectarian,opinion on the roots of the "irish problem"you start with a book,available from your local library, called "THE STATES OF IRELAND"by Connor Cruise O'Briene

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
anyone wanna know about what went on over there?

ahhhh bollocks, after 4 tours i really cant be fuckin arsed

some of ya can talk the talk

been there, done that
you dont know what youre on about
f*** the lot of ya

guinness dave
'k' company
2 troop 42 royal commando

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
anyone wanna know about what went on over there?

ahhhh bollocks, after 4 tours i really cant be fuckin arsed

some of ya can talk the talk

been there, done that
you dont know what youre on about
f*** the lot of ya

guinness dave
'k' company
2 troop 42 royal commando

Lived in NI for the first 17 years of my life. My dad has scars still from an IRA bomb in his pub he used to drink in. Utmost respect for serving out there. No Surrender.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
missing the point,the two squaddies who blundered into the funeral procession were tortured and slaughtered in full view of hellicopters stu

ffed with british troops.we allowed it to happen because we thought it was another attempted loyalist attack on an IRA funeral.

no sides in the conflict come out welll but at least the both our troops and the republicans were fighting for SOMETHING.

the loyalist cowboys were(and still are) only interested in the money they could (and still do)extract from their own.

are you aware of the "stamp duty"SHORTS are paying to this day for a red hand on every aircraft to leave the factory?
pal you should get your facts right before you start lecturing others , the helicopter( note singular) was a two man gazelle filming the funeral ,hardy stuffed with british troops.I speak as someone who did two tours there in the eighties, ex 3 coy 1st bn grenadier guards

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But I still don't understand after reading all 9 pages of this thread, Smoky Bacon or Cheese and Onion?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I appear to have logged into some crypto-fascist chatroom by mistake.

Wake up, guys. The war is over in Northern Ireland and it is the fastest growing region of the UK.

If two groups of mindless thugs and criminals want to fight each other, find a piece of waste ground and do it, with or without guns. But don't dignify it with a religious or political tag.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Yeah - as on the 7am out of LGW for the Scottish Cup Final - the last leg of a season that has taken in Zeta, Red Star Belgrade ( plus Partizan the night before!), Lyon (home and away), Barcelona, Stuttgart, Panathanaikos, Bremen, Sporting, Fiorentina (home and away) Manchester and a handful of SPL games
plus at least 25 BHA games.

I NEED the rest , as does my bank account!

And it all starts again with ther CL 2nd qualifying round in August.

No Surrender.

Knowing what your time keeping is like, did you make the 7am flight on Sat and out these trips following Rangers, how games did you actually get too or was the wardrobe your companion :lolol::lolol:

Cheers for the offer of a beer Sunday night

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Nice to see another old git on here!! :lolol:

and how old will you be this year mate, same age as Mouth are you?????

Seeing as how this is supposed to be about the WSF and days gone by, what ever happened to Mad Jock, John Mckechnie, the youth boys 2 Jamie's etc etc the girls like Louise Ansell? Other names elude me, as my friend BB mentions, age is catching up with, and an over reliance on Artois!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
and how old will you be this year mate, same age as Mouth are you?????

Seeing as how this is supposed to be about the WSF and days gone by, what ever happened to Mad Jock, John Mckechnie, the youth boys 2 Jamie's etc etc the girls like Louise Ansell? Other names elude me, as my friend BB mentions, age is catching up with, and an over reliance on Artois!

To the wardrobe we go!!! :lolol:

Mad Jock & few others ended up on the brown. Still see the Jock looking like shit wandering round.

Stayed at his flat after my 1st acid house party, 1987ish, only to wake up on his floor with him laying on his sofa starkers........not a pretty sight, crept out and went home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports