Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street firm

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
better than posting to people who use (as provocation but without any idea of the irony) emblems of,so called,loyalist queen and country lovers responsible for more murders of police and the army than the "enemy"IRA

So loyalist paramilitaries killed more members of the security forces than the IRA??!!

You are either a fvcking liar or stupid, either way unforgivable - so, if what you say is true, give us the stats?!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Every 1 on a quite 1 tonight or something

Yeah - as on the 7am out of LGW for the Scottish Cup Final - the last leg of a season that has taken in Zeta, Red Star Belgrade ( plus Partizan the night before!), Lyon (home and away), Barcelona, Stuttgart, Panathanaikos, Bremen, Sporting, Fiorentina (home and away) Manchester and a handful of SPL games
plus at least 25 BHA games.

I NEED the rest , as does my bank account!

And it all starts again with ther CL 2nd qualifying round in August.

No Surrender.

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
Yeah - as on the 7am out of LGW for the Scottish Cup Final - the last leg of a season that has taken in Zeta, Red Star Belgrade ( plus Partizan the night before!), Lyon (home and away), Barcelona, Stuttgart, Panathanaikos, Bremen, Sporting, Fiorentina (home and away) Manchester and a handful of SPL games

No Surrender.

Top lad. Only done 1 Rangers this season (Fiorantina home) as gone to every england away that has eaten the cash away. Would have loved to have been in Lisbon. Always Brighton no.1 but Rangers and England always there.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

No Surrender.

have a good day at the cup final, wish i could be there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here