Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street firm

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
South Stand Suicide Squad :)

Anybody got that picture of the corner flag waving nutter attacking Sheff Utd fans on the pitch the at the end of the last game of the season in 85 ;)

Sorry for the late reply wookie but yes i know who it was.......................

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
He was a tottenham supporter from Uckfield ,initaials k .G.............. know him? he lives in dagenham now.

derek furlong

Mar 16, 2007
worthing
I was on a coach with a number of Alcohol and Substance abusers that went to the F.A cup Final replay.
Everyone was having a fine time that warm summers' evening,until all 50 of us found out the coach had returned home without its customers.
The evening just got better!
Pity about the result.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I was on a coach with a number of Alcohol and Substance abusers that went to the F.A cup Final replay.
Everyone was having a fine time that warm summers' evening,until all 50 of us found out the coach had returned home without its customers.
The evening just got better!
Pity about the result.

Not the 'Del' who has just 'retired' surely??!!

You weren't around in '83 cocker, like 95% of the jokers on here!!

WATP.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
our coach stopped to let a few off for a pee and a coach of manu stopped on the other side of the road and all hell broke loose!

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
He was a tottenham supporter from Uckfield ,initaials k .G.............. know him? he lives in dagenham now.

yes I knew him, he used to work at Garrod & lofthouse ( I think they were called)
in Crawley in 84

NB That Sheffield United match was the same day as the tragady at Bradford.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Thats the bloke jamon jamon

i had many a good time with K.G last saw him about 4 years ago met up with him to go and see spurs v villa but the buggers changed his phone No if you have it can u p.m me cheers

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Thats the bloke jamon jamon

i had many a good time with K.G last saw him about 4 years ago met up with him to go and see spurs v villa but the buggers changed his phone No if you have it can u p.m me cheers

No, he was a mate of a mate, I haven't seen him for about 20 yrs, i'll ask around for you though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here