Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street firm

Jan 30, 2008
Palace away on Boxing Day around1984/85. Two coaches from H.Heath/Burgess Hill. 100 of us sitting at the front of the main stand with Palace in terrace below. The old bill were continually nicking people in the front row and people from behind kept replacing them. By half time only about 60/70 of us left! After the game some Palace bloke got stabbed and they kept the coaches back for searching. Funniest thing was my first day back at College this Palace fan turns up with a huge shiner. Right mouthy git who thought he was one of their lads. Turns out that they saw him talking to some of us and thought he was Brighton. Not sure he ever went again after that!
thats a shame

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
had you not better go to bed arse retch,play school in the morning

Jan 30, 2008
No, do you remember when some guy got slashed down on the seafront after the quarter final game against norwich in the F.A. cup?

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
it's fri night. i have an excuse,i am old and working tomorrow,6 o'clock start.

shouldn't you be out on the town,a few beers and a bit of queer bashing you f***ing nazi mug?

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
No, do you remember when some guy got slashed down on the seafront after the quarter final game against norwich in the F.A. cup?

pretty sure it was outside marks & sparks...
Scouse wasn't an Evertonian but followed the red scum all over europe. Think he lived or came from Peacehaven. Not sure but think he also got battered on a Fri night by West Ham, same night a Newman old boy got slashed across the cheek...

What I don't don't get is all our scarfers and no marks giving it the largun singing songs like "cos of boxing day" & "we hate palace" etc etc and then come on here slating hooligans!!!

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Palace away on Boxing Day around1984/85. Two coaches from H.Heath/Burgess Hill. 100 of us sitting at the front of the main stand with Palace in terrace below. The old bill were continually nicking people in the front row and people from behind kept replacing them. By half time only about 60/70 of us left! After the game some Palace bloke got stabbed and they kept the coaches back for searching. Funniest thing was my first day back at College this Palace fan turns up with a huge shiner. Right mouthy git who thought he was one of their lads. Turns out that they saw him talking to some of us and thought he was Brighton. Not sure he ever went again after that!

Think that was the game when "George" took a coach from the Eclipse, lads from Littlehampton, Storrington, Scombe and Hove and stopped off at the CIS club in Coulsdon. Post game, cos 1 of the pikies had been sliced & we're all lined up against the wall by chippie getting searched, good turn out that day.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Scouse wasn't an Evertonian but followed the red scum all over europe. Think he lived or came from Peacehaven.

Scouse AKA Si was a huge Liverpool fan and lived in Ovingdean

Jan 30, 2008
Scouse wasn't an Evertonian but followed the red scum all over europe. Think he lived or came from Peacehaven. Not sure but think he also got battered on a Fri night by West Ham, same night a Newman old boy got slashed across the cheek...

What I don't don't get is all our scarfers and no marks giving it the largun singing songs like "cos of boxing day" & "we hate palace" etc etc and then come on here slating hooligans!!!
mugs me old mate,double standards and all that .............kids you cant tell them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here