Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street firm

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I like it when you see footage of these morons, some young and stupid, some older who should be at home looking after their families, scrapping and thinking they are so very hard and all that and then the Police come and batter them and show the Firms up for the useless pricks they really are.

Jan 30, 2008
I like it when you see footage of these morons, some young and stupid, some older who should be at home looking after their families, scrapping and thinking they are so very hard and all that and then the Police come and batter them and show the Firms up for the useless pricks they really are.
i suppose if you were in the thick of it you would perhaps see it from a different perspective

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i suppose if you were in the thick of it you would perhaps see it from a different perspective

What perspective is that? That it is somehow cool to have a tear up, frightening everybody in the way, smashing up other peoples property, stamping on another human beings head, having absaloutley no respect for other people, no respect for your family, turning areas of towns into battlegrounds for fuckwitted, overgrown kids who should have left all that shit behind when they left the playground? That kind of perspective?

Jan 30, 2008
What perspective is that? That it is somehow cool to have a tear up, frightening everybody in the way, smashing up other peoples property, stamping on another human beings head, having absaloutley no respect for other people, no respect for your family, turning areas of towns into battlegrounds for fuckwitted, overgrown kids who should have left all that shit behind when they left the playground? That kind of perspective?
i think you will find its for like minded people and no one else

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

what you are saying makes no sense. This behaviour affects everyone not just the brainless weapons that throw their fists.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

Oh yeah, I see what you mean

2 of them went to the pub which was full of Aldershot. They said they are not interested in any trouble due to their being too many Aldershot and no Blackpool were about.

But what they did is wait for the majority of Aldershot to leave the pub leaving half a dozen or so. The 2 Blackpool then left only to turn up 5 mins later with 30 of their mates and give the Aldershot lads a bad beating.

So there's never innocent people just wanting to have a beer before they go and support their team eh? What a load of shit! I think everyone would be much happier if the old bill just fenced off a field somewhere and let the twats kick the shit out of each other before every game, everyone's happy then!

That is, except the wife/mother/child of the bloke who gets stabbed! :shootself

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
not if its away from the mainstream

Wives, parents, children of the people fighting and getting beaten are all affected. Wasting emergency services resources when they could be dealing with the heart attacks or rape victims.

But I guess those twats are too intent on having a little scrap to give a tinkers f*** about anyone else. Sickening.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Rape Victims Being Ignored Because Of Footie Hoolies? Oh, That Is Crap Even By Your Standards, Nipple.

I think you'll find it was a general comment. How many more Police could be on the streets or just generally doing better things if it wasn't for having to be at Footy on a Saturday afternoon? I've been at plenty of games where there's been HUNDREDS of old bill about

Jan 30, 2008
Oh yeah, I see what you mean

So there's never innocent people just wanting to have a beer before they go and support their team eh? What a load of shit! I think everyone would be much happier if the old bill just fenced off a field somewhere and let the twats kick the shit out of each other before every game, everyone's happy then!

That is, except the wife/mother/child of the bloke who gets stabbed! :shootself
i think what was being pointed out was that blackpool fancied their chances against far less numbers ,cowards and scum

Jan 30, 2008
I think you'll find it was a general comment. How many more Police could be on the streets or just generally doing better things if it wasn't for having to be at Footy on a Saturday afternoon? I've been at plenty of games where there's been HUNDREDS of old bill about
when BARNSLEY played at southampton last season no police at the game and BARNSLEY 5 O steamed in after the match

Jan 30, 2008
What does that do except prove my point? I'm not saying Brighton hooligans are twats, i'm saying ALL hooligans are twats! And as is Nibble correctly points out, they waste Police and NHS time and money
i suppose that depends on how much the police are prepared to waste or in another way the clubs themselves ,dont they pay the police

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I see you've been reading books and watching films again Das Reich - and then imagining you were there.

What are you - 24-25?

Just an observation but I would suggest going to an adult education centre and doing an artistic based course - painting or wriint g creative / fantasy novels.

You met and dealt with some of these crews have you?

Stop living your life vicariously through things you secretly want to be and get with normal life mate.

You were not in any gangster films, you were not in the Waffen SS, you did not lead invasion Barbarossa and you have never been in a football firm.

Now put that magazine down, do up your trousers and go and get a job.

XXXX

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i suppose that depends on how much the police are prepared to waste or in another way the clubs themselves ,dont they pay the police

Don't know wether the clubs pay the police to attend but the Police would be obliged to deal with any breach of the peace or other crime whether the clubs paid them or not so your point is irrelevent. Most of the fighting takes place outside the grounds anyway. Whatever way you cut it, football violence is a massive drain on the emergency services.

Jan 30, 2008
I see you've been reading books and watching films again Das Reich - and then imagining you were there.

What are you - 24-25?

Just an observation but I would suggest going to an adult education centre and doing an artistic based course - painting or wriint g creative / fantasy novels.

Stop living your life vicariously through things you secretly want to be and get with normal life mate.

You were not in any gangster films, you were not in the Waffen SS, you did not lead invasion Barbarossa and you have never been in a football firm.

XXXX
if only you knew, i could spill the beans but ime not going to for obvious reasons

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

What are you - 24-25?

XXXX

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Digweeds Trousers.:thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
if only you knew, i could spill the beans but ime not going to for obvious reasons

Knew what? It is all anonymous on here Das, if you were in some firm or other it wouldn't make a blind bit of differance to anyone here if they believed you or to the fact that hooliganism is shit and anyone who takes part in it is a shithead. A foul human being.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here