west street firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
anything to get a bit of credibility,did they ambush them on a fairground ride

2 of them went to the pub which was full of Aldershot. They said they are not interested in any trouble due to their being too many Aldershot and no Blackpool were about.

But what they did is wait for the majority of Aldershot to leave the pub leaving half a dozen or so. The 2 Blackpool then left only to turn up 5 mins later with 30 of their mates and give the Aldershot lads a bad beating.

Jan 30, 2008
2 of them went to the pub which was full of Aldershot. They said they are not interested in any trouble due to their being too many Aldershot and no Blackpool were about.

But what they did is wait for the majority of Aldershot to leave the pub leaving half a dozen or so. The 2 Blackpool then left only to turn up 5 mins later with 30 of their mates and give the Aldershot lads a bad beating.
sounds about wright

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Caveman, his name was simon begley i think, his nickname was scouse, if you watch the end of the semi-final footage on you tube, he gets on the pitch at the end, sadly i also heard he got run over and killed.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Cheers Empire.

I have a fair idea who the MU geezer is.

If its who im thinking of, are'nt/were'nt they banged up abroad following a recent MU away game?
yes he and another lad from worthing got stabbed on that bridge

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Caveman, his name was simon begley i think, his nickname was scouse, if you watch the end of the semi-final footage on you tube, he gets on the pitch at the end, sadly i also heard he got run over and killed.

was he not a everton fan living down here

has for the fella stabbed in the nellie peck big lad with a skinhead

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

He died a while back, around 20 years or so ago in Portugal on a surfing holiday. He was run over as well, I met one of the other two that was with him on that fateful night a couple of years ago.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
i think the firms of the 70s and 80s are the best in terms of fighting and numbers but in the modern day running a firm is hard you are fighting agaist the police they follow you get in your way and its hard for two firms to meet. The organization of a firm is alot beter now than it was they are run more like an army trust no outsider

Jan 30, 2008
i think the firms of the 70s and 80s are the best in terms of fighting and numbers but in the modern day running a firm is hard you are fighting agaist the police they follow you get in your way and its hard for two firms to meet. The organization of a firm is alot beter now than it was they are run more like an army trust no outsider
what a german one!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports