Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street firm

Ex Vanguard Drinker

Feb 14, 2008
West St firm

Must admit to being in the Bosun drinking team back in late 70S early 80S.As the Bosun was so dark I and a few friends used the Vanguard as our main drinking pub and would meet their most friday nights and sat befor going to the game.I knew most of the Bosun crew and the orginal west st firm and to be fair most were there for the game at first but over the years they were getting in to more fights as we went high in the div.
Best friend at the time did a bit of time over football and a few others got some big fines.

Scanny

few lads go but no firm as such,to be honesy the monk has a mixture of lads with one of man utd main faces,the farmers has afew on long term banning orders,one took on the whole of peterboros firm on his todd then the old bill:ohmy:,a loon

Cheers Empire.

I have a fair idea who the MU geezer is.

If its who im thinking of, are'nt/were'nt they banged up abroad following a recent MU away game?

Jan 30, 2008
met a lad at concorde 2 just before xmas said that those who had been banged up for Leeds had a get together for old times sake all for one and one for all!!

Jan 30, 2008
Must admit to being in the Bosun drinking team back in late 70S early 80S.As the Bosun was so dark I and a few friends used the Vanguard as our main drinking pub and would meet their most friday nights and sat befor going to the game.I knew most of the Bosun crew and the orginal west st firm and to be fair most were there for the game at first but over the years they were getting in to more fights as we went high in the div.
Best friend at the time did a bit of time over football and a few others got some big fines.
was you in there when blackpool came down with knives??

Jan 30, 2008
The saddest thing about firms these days is just how horrific their dress sense is. They all look like a bunch of Towny chavs wearing logo emblazoned gear that lets all be honest went out of fashion at best 5 years ago and now is just the uniform of the council estate.

What a bunch of muppets.
so thats where you live then??

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What do these so called firms do? Maybe I am not reading th enews properly but there is never any reports of any of these little wannabes even walking about, let alone fighting each other.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I remember a guy, must be nearly 10 years ago or so now, but he always use to speak about a lad who use to wear a deer stalker hat, was one of the "top lads" and was always following the Albion and England away (must have been back in the 70 or 80's i guess , before being killed in Portugal I think it was, run over, I think?

Anyone else ever heard of the above?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Bjon Borg Elite, slit and frayed bleached jeans, Lois, Ellesse ski coats, belcher chains......ah the days!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Fella from Portslade had his back opened up!

They also put a young girl in hospital after a bit of aggro down Goldstone Lane.
Also remember being chased through the lanes later that evening, however Blackpool got battered down West Street in the early hours of the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here