Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Stand Lower Catering/Ajax match

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Sent an email to the club about huge queues at Sundays game in West Lower got this reply.
"There are currently scheduled works to upgrade the central kiosk to improve the speed of service from this outlet. The current arrangements are only a temporary solution and the outlet is scheduled to re-open for our first home game in December. Thank you for your patience and I apologise for the inconvenience caused."

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Sent an email to the club about huge queues at Sundays game in West Lower got this reply.
"There are currently scheduled works to upgrade the central kiosk to improve the speed of service from this outlet. The current arrangements are only a temporary solution and the outlet is scheduled to re-open for our first home game in December. Thank you for your patience and I apologise for the inconvenience caused."
Could ask the question why the works weren't done during the summer 🤔
With the proposed outside Fan Zone (which I'm in full support of) whether the catering will be reduced on the concourse area's.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
….which is what was tweeted a few days ago basically

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Also they could have sent an email before the Ajax match:

“hey guys, just to let you know that we are going to have one less outlet so capacity will be down 1/3 - we will have food but there are likely to be shortages and longer queues”

Then I could have decided to not leave it until the concourse for my daily dose of calories injected through my lughole.

They have all our emails, just let us know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here