Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand drinking

May 8, 2008
Portslade
A mate I haven't seen for 20+ years is coming to the Blackpool game and has a ticket for the west stand. Is it possible to have a beer on concourses other than your own before the match as would like to have a beer or three with him before the game. :albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nope - you can only concourse hop after matches.

Your only option, pre-game, is Dick's - if you can get in.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I tried to leave the West stand to go to the shop before the Donny game and was told that it is strictly no readmittence which makes me think that you probably wouldn't get in to the West in the first place. Dick's Bar might be your only choice. Seems a shame that we have the swipe cards and we can't at least go in and out of our own stands turnstiles before the game.

[edit - Bozza beat me to it. But the after game concourse drinking is great. Real buzz - lots of people stay behind and there are TVs with the results on etc. Highly recommended]

May 8, 2008
Portslade
Thanks for the feedback guys....I think I wasn't fully awake and should have said we both have west stand tickets but on different levels....can you access concourses on other levels pre-match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here