West Stand and North - the whole stadium - amazing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Completely this. No need to rate North or West, everything was quality, tremendous atmosphere. It was even rocking in the 1901.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I did hear the East break out into a spontaneous round of applause at one point ???

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I was in East and thought it was a good atmosphere all over. Including Donny fans...... Until they went behind

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
North v West. Fantastic. Hope that keeps going.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
WSU was amazing. What a brilliant day to be an Albion fan.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I nearly picked the East as I was taking my two young sons ...... how glad am I that I changed my mind and got WSL !!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

I creamed my pants when buckley slotted the winner home! like already said what an incredible day. So glad the result didn't let the day down as well. Everyone that was there will remember that game for a very long time!!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Oh yes. And a special mention to C Block. Some tidy geezers who will keep the singing going. Get in C Block!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I nearly picked the East as I was taking my two young sons ...... how glad am I that I changed my mind and got WSL !!!!!

Same here. Weighed up WSU, or East family because with young son. So relieved with my choice of WSU, to roar on with the masses as Buckley's stunners went in.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Just a thought, but it looked like the WHOLE of the North was standing for the majority of the game ??? Be a shame if young 'uns had trouble seeing ???

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
So how many plastics did we have? Some say West was good, then again some on here have said West Stand Upper was quiet and North was full of children??
I'm trying to get a ticket for the Blackpool game, I was thinking of East as to get the whole atmos from looking at that huge west stand, but now I think maybe West if the atmos was good, then again, I'll do well to get a ticket. I don't care what some middle class twat says, I'll always stand up, sing and encourage my team. So I might go to East to liven it up.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So how many plastics did we have? Some say West was good, then again some on here have said West Stand Upper was quiet and North was full of children??
I'm trying to get a ticket for the Blackpool game, I was thinking of East as to get the whole atmos from looking at that huge west stand, but now I think maybe West if the atmos was good, then again, I'll do well to get a ticket. I don't care what some middle class twat says, I'll always stand up, sing and encourage my team. So I might go to East to liven it up.

WSL every time for me from now on - I wouldn't even consider the East if I was you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Listened on SCR and the West was VERY loud at times,went quiet just after they scored,but 11,000 odd just on that side is a good thing to have in our favour.
As a whole the atmosphere sounded brilliant.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
WSU was incredible. Thought the pre match sea of flags was something but Buckley's winner? Speechless. It went mental. What a day...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports