Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I'm gutted for them.

I put a fiver on them to win the Premier League with an 18 point handicap, pre -season, it looked good bet at 15/1.

Can I have my money back,Mr Gold?

Me too.
Got £30 on at 15-1 with 24 point handicap over scratch ( Man City ) Thought they could get close to last season's total of 62 points and the best part of 85 points( incl handicap ) would take some beating. Looks a million miles away now.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Gold and Sullivan both put £100m into the club originally. They sold Upton Park for £300m and are also getting £100m+ from the PL. They haven't invested hugely in players and the stadium costs are covered by sponsorship.The club will not release the extra 10,000 seats ( up to 66,000 capacity ) because of persistent standing in all areas. Stewards ( not employed by the club ) now organise raiding parties into the crowd to haul out certain fans who refuse to sit down. These fans are subsequently banned. Apparently West Ham aren't bothered as they have a five figure waiting list, who have all paid money upfront to be on that list.These stewards ( not employed or controlled by West Ham ) are not that concerned with trying to maintain segregation. Hence Watford fans found themselves right next to home fans and bottle throwing started. Needless to say, these ' neutral ' stewards are nowhere to be seen when trouble breaks out. There is only one route from the ground to the station and the best part of 50,000 fans head in that direction. Watford was just the starter. Wait till Tottenham, Man Utd or God forbid, Millwall come to town.
.....oh I nearly forgot.....burger, chips and drink is £13.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
..burger, chips and drink is £13.

The day I went the West Ham fans seemed mostly to be eating tapas al fresco in Westfield.

Jellied eels on Green Street, it ain't.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A bitchy debate on KUMB this evening as to who's worse, Wilshire or Noble?

IMG_2828.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here