Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham v Man City on bbc..............

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Both sides are absolute pants, and if we couldn't hold our own against them we'd deserve relegation.

Please note: I am in no way saying we will be Prem next season. This is pure speculation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shearer looks decidedly gaunt

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Both sides are absolute pants, and if we couldn't hold our own against them we'd deserve relegation.

Please note: I am in no way saying we will be Prem next season. This is pure speculation.

Pants? City would spank us by more than they are spanking West Ham imo. City have taken their foot off the gas, the game is way beyond West Ham.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pants? City would spank us by more than they are spanking West Ham imo. City have taken their foot off the gas, the game is way beyond West Ham.
West Ham have crap away form at The Olympic Stadium.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I went to that 6-0 humiliation a couple of years back. They wouldn't have a chance now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They had a ground and they've f@@ked it up............repeat

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
And the BBC shows two PL teams because they do not have live PL games so this is their only shot at it otherwise this would be a minnow or banana skin match,after all it's the BBC that forever croak on about the magic of the cup.This game has naff all to do with the FA cup just a bit of BBC smugness.

This! This round of the cup should be all about the lower divisions taking on the top clubs, but no, the BBC think we want to watch two PL clubs in just another game. Whoop bloody whoop!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The are absolute whinging numpties on West Ham Fan TV at the best of times. I might have to treat myself to a bit of that tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here