Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham v Crystal Palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nice of West Ham to countersign the £100M cheque the Premier League will be handing over to Palace at the end of the season.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
No mate, never rated him when he was here really.

I can't argue with you if that's your honest opinion but he has been one of the most astute acquisitions Palace have made in the last four years. His goals, and yes there were a lot of penalties, basically got us up to the premier league. The injury he suffered in the first play off game basically ruled him out from playing at the top level last season.

Three goals in two games suggests, surprisingly he may yet prove he can do it in the Premier League.

I still rate him even if you never have.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Kenny Everett (as Clint Eastwood as The Man With No Name in a spaghetti western stand off): "Do you wanna buy a blanket?"

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Yes, league 1, the league you were playing in that season.

I'm not being funny but how else would you suggest it should be described? ???

You're a cad and a bounder Putdown and no mistake. We haven't seen you on here for a good while, any particular reason you happened to be passing by today?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're a cad and a bounder Putdown and no mistake. We haven't seen you on here for a good while, any particular reason you happened to be passing by today?

I haven't seen you for a while on the other side botty ? Are you ok ?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I went to Upton Park today in the hope of seeing a West Ham win. Palace were well worth their three points and Murray never stopped running and was a constant threat. It hurts me to say it but the Palace support was very good throughout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here