Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** West Ham v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

West Ham v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’m starting to get randomly optimistic. We have to win one of these ‘must wins’ eventually.

WH really are bad.. if we get a good start and do our Potter style possession their crowd will be baying for blood. Let’s just hope we get a full 90min performance this time. That’s where we’ve gone wrong in recent weeks.

Looking most unlikely any reinforcements joining the side. Sticking with a style of football is great when you have the players to make it a success. Unfortunately we don't as GP has already admitted we lack the quality to put his style into practice. This should be a style that we target but in the meantime we need wins... if we have to get stuck in and play ugly to get the points needed until the season ends, then surely that is what needs to be done. He can then strengthen the team in the summer with players that better suit his style of play.
The championship is littered with teams that tried play pretty football in the the Premier league and were relegated.
Come on Brighton.... fight, passion, and a will to win playing as a team is the least of what the fans deserve.
Do we have the fight & passion? Head says NO. Heart says YES. Going with the heart on Saturday. We win 1-0.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Interesting comparisons between the last 3 seasons.

Some progress ? 64E21711-8A29-4209-8E6B-378EACA3C8D0.jpeg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Come on 0 - 3

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think we have a better chance in this one than the Watford home game so will go 0-1 dunk with a long overdue goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here