Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Loved the chant at the home game last season "you can shove your bubbles up your @rse".

A win please so I can hear a repeat (steam this time).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Loved the chant at the home game last season "you can shove your bubbles up your @rse".

A win please so I can hear a repeat (steam this time).
I started that [emoji1], 2-3

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
To anyone going today make sure your bank balance is great. £7.20 a pint although this is not the clubs fault. They have nothing to do with catering but there is an agreement to fix prices at an average between Spurs, Arsenal & Chelsea so are well high. Club are fighting it and it looks like they are winning.
https://www.90min.com/posts/west-ha...-over-food-and-drink-prices-at-london-stadium

They’ve given into pressure and knocked an inflation busting 20 pence off all alcoholic drinks I hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at the Albion and you look at West Ham and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But we’re genetic freaks and we’re not normal! So they got a 25%, AT BEST, chance to beat us. Then you add our away support to the mix, their chances of winning drastic go down. See, the match at the London Stadium, they got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but we got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because West Ham KNOW they can't beat us and they’re not even gonna try!
So West Ham, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus our 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at the London Stadium. But then you take our 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, the Albion got 141 2/3 chance of winning at the London Stadium. See David Moyes, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at 14:00.

seems legit

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This has worked on the match day thread so far this season and I’ll give up doing it once we lose, it’s true though:

Excited and nervous

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To anyone going today make sure your bank balance is great. £7.20 a pint although this is not the clubs fault. They have nothing to do with catering but there is an agreement to fix prices at an average between Spurs, Arsenal & Chelsea so are well high. Club are fighting it and it looks like they are winning.
https://www.90min.com/posts/west-ha...-over-food-and-drink-prices-at-london-stadium

Credit where credits due they have reduced it by 10p …only £7.10 now :facepalm:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
you know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at the albion and you look at west ham and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But we’re genetic freaks and we’re not normal! So they got a 25%, at best, chance to beat us. Then you add our away support to the mix, their chances of winning drastic go down. See, the match at the london stadium, they got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but we got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because west ham know they can't beat us and they’re not even gonna try!
So west ham, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus our 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at the london stadium. But then you take our 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, the albion got 141 2/3 chance of winning at the london stadium. See david moyes, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at 14:00.

pumped!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
[video]https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/2300779?TAG=Goal%20of%20the%20 Day[/video]

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Good drive up with grandson 20 min walk from ground looking forward to it
Grandson excited up from cornwall last game he went to spurs away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here