Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tactically brilliant from Potter too, no letting their subs change the game, immediately reacted. The only positive for West Ham is that it was only 2, Solly will struggle to sleep after his header, looks like having his best season ahead of him though, he looks like he finally believes he is good enough, and not just that - that he’s very good!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We are playing brilliantly this season. Credit to Potter for how is he getting the best out of everyone, and of course credit to the players themselves for how composed they are out there and really how well they are gelling with one another. Pervis looks he will fit in nicely, a beautiful cross from him, Bob being his usual dependable self in goal, and the away fans being loud and awesome as always.

Really good vibes around our club right now and I could not be prouder to be a Seagull.

:albion2::clap2:

Just out of interest, where were you when we were shit? :)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Brilliant performance from start to finish. Very organised. Promising 20 minutes from the new boy as well.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Beautiful game from us, not really much to nag about.... I'm sure we'll find something.... Oh wait, Solly missing a header that should go in 90 times out of 100

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I agree re best football etc. Would just prefer to see Lamptey in that position personally. I just find Solly so frustrating as he does that hard work so well but just rarely has that end product. Each to their own however. Great win all round and an amazing start to the season

Goal/assist machine Tariq Lamptey...

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Welbeck just seemed to stroll around their back line with ease today. In fact all the team seemed to have plenty of time with the ball. Well done lads :albion2:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Only been a fan for a few seasons friend:thumbsup:

And we are far, far from shit right now lol :thumbsup:

It’s been an unbelievable journey. Rock on State Seagulls!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We’ve put in a wonderful away performance and some posters are moaning about Solly March, who had a good game despite missing a gilt edge chance, couldn’t make it up!

larus

I agree re best football etc. Would just prefer to see Lamptey in that position personally. I just find Solly so frustrating as he does that hard work so well but just rarely has that end product. Each to their own however. Great win all round and an amazing start to the season

I like Lamptey, but, IMO, March is the better option. I don’t think Lamptey is as composed nor as skilful as March - also, the link-up play between him and Gross is very good.
I think Lamptey will need to improve his overall game as he’s lost the surprise element and teams are working out how to cover his pace better now. Lamptey often has to stop and pass back now as he doesn’t have the same level of skill to go past players IMO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We really do just get better and better. A settled team and squad helps. The way we pass between the lines (every player) is superb - we cut out 4 or 5 players with a lot of these forward balls. So proud as always - get to 40pts as quickly as poss as there’s going to be some big clubs / names going down this season and we don’t wanna be one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here