Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
**** sake, we should have won this game at a canter. Poor Potter, let down by his players AGAIN

Yes finishing and defending poor agin. BUT Potter picks the team, he sets the tactics AND he coaches the players. He has to take some responsibility.

FT. West Ham won't have a worse half than that first. Very disappointing. On the plus side, Maupay scored, and we look a MUCH better team with Lamptey.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Explain why we are so shite at defending for the past 18 months. 1 win in 13 league games? Dunk has never had ‘short comings’ before! Maybe he doesn’t have a lot of faith in Potter?

Are you saying Dunk is so unprofessional that he is deliberately playing badly because he doesn’t have faith in the manager?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Dissatisfied. We played well but didn’t match their changes at half time (manager)

Had enough to win the game. We’ve crumbled defensively.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Get on the phone to Celtic and get big Shane back. Forget some of the poor performances up there, it's a shitshow at the moment and not down to him.

Don't need to start him every week but get him on to defend leads. We did it last year. Don't know why we felt we had outgrown the need for someone like that on the bench.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Considering both our new CB’s haven’t played for the majority of the season and yesterday we had a CM and RB at centre halves I dont think we’re doing to badly mate. Potter has killed White, No way he plays like this under Bielsa.

Killed White? You’re talking shite. Also, I don’t know whether you’ve noticed but we’ve got centre backs playing at left back and right back due to injuries and squad depth.
And yes, I do think your defence is playing that badly, hence it’s currently the worst in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here