Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Gross looks up and crosses to nobody. Why bother?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Feel sorry for the White hate there - should never have made it to the Westham player as Dunk should have easily cleared it

No way. I love White and he has the potential to be a great player, but Soucek ran 10 yards and White just watched. You HAVE to anticipate in the box.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yet another bloody game where we've had the lion's share of possession, shots, the opposition have troubled us rarely, yet we're not going to win

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We probably have the tallest defence in the premier League yet are so shit from set pieces. I really don't get it. What are they doing in training? Because as far as I can tell it's not defending and it's not scoring.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not anti GP, but I said ages back that he needs to bring in an experienced assistant, perhaps with defensive knowledge.

We’ve bossed so many games, only to drop points due to basic defensive blunders.

I hope the club are open minded on all avenues, not just having blind faith solely on the benefits of the passing game.

If nothing changes we’re down. The guy clearly can’t coach when we make the same errors over and over again.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Potter should have made his 3rd subsitute ages ago, why is he waiting so long?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here