Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

His stubbornness on Webster is taking us down

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Hi Chris, it's Tony. Yeah sorry for that whole sacking you the day after the season finished last summer without warning, but I wondered if you fancied a job..."

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not as if everyone else has been brilliant, but Webster is ****ing awful and has been most of the season. Potter should have swallowed his pride and bought Duffy back in a long time ago.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It was a speculative effort that would have been saved by Ryan.

Bernardo for some reason had no strength behind the header, instead inadvertently flicking it into an empty net. Very poor.

Don’t agree.
Did well to get anything on it, was going to test Ryan. Thought Webster’s was a lot worse body shape wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Potter has to go before the Watford game.

West Ham have played twice since we last played and they look far fitter.

Potter, Potter, Potter .......

I don't blame Potter particularly. Tony Bloom took a huge gamble at the end of last season and it's failed to this point.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
"Hi Chris, it's Tony. Yeah sorry for that whole sacking you the day after the season finished last summer without warning, but I wondered if you fancied a job..."

I wonder what Eastbourne Borough's entrance prices are.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Why did Bernardo let the player stand in front of him blocking his view? Then flings his head and it’s in the net. Bernardo is a bit of a headless chicken at times. Wish he didn’t have his head there!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why hasn't Potter made subs? 65 minute, 3-1 down, we look lethargic and beaten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here