Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
No pace in Midfield and no pace up front. Busy time for the defence let’s hope Webster is up to it. I hope I am wrong but could be a long afternoon. Alzate has been our most consistent player of late and can’t get in the side in front of Gross who has been terrible. Feel free to bounce me if we win. 😄

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Huge call from GP here. Not sure how I feel about this line up, don’t get why Alzate doesn’t start more.

But fully behind the lads, would be delighted if Glen gets back into the groove today.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Love Murray but wow. Potter is a genius if he gets an attacking tune out of that. They have massive centre backs without pace and we play a lone 36 year old with no pace. Is Hughton back in charge? He bangs on about 'sticking to beliefs', then gives Murray his first league start of the year. West Ham must be licking their lips. Felt we had half a chance today with them out of form but not now. Hope I'm badly wrong obviously. Oh great Propper and Stephens start together again. Slow and Ponderous. IT ISNT WORKING POTTER! I really hope this post bounces. Need a lie down.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Love Murray but wow. Potter is a genius if he gets an attacking tune out of that. They have massive centre backs without pace and we play a lone 36 year old with no pace. Is Hughton back in charge? He bangs on about 'sticking to beliefs', then gives Murray his first league start of the year. West Ham must be licking their lips. Felt we had half a chance today with them out of form but not now. Hope I'm badly wrong obviously. Oh great Propper and Stephens start together again. Slow and Ponderous. IT ISNT WORKING POTTER! I really hope this post bounces. Need a lie down.

Stephens and Propper may as well take needles out with em and do some knitting whilst they watch West Ham speed past them.

FT: 2-0, can’t see us scoring. Can see us giving a few stupid ones away.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We have no pace anywhere in the team!!!!! Gross???? The only player with energy and who should start (Alzate) isn't. Nice one Potter. The best we can hope for is to be level or only one down by the time we bring on Connelly, Alzate etc. Come on Chrissy Hughton's Blue and White Army!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
e2ea86e01db85d4842a45304d4431070.jpg

Can I borrow someone’s binoculars?

That is absolute shithouse

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Get through till HT, 1-0 up off Muzza’s arse, then chuck Maupay Connolly and Alzate on in the second half and win 4-0. Simple.

Clearly dry January’s OVER! Love it!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

I will be very happy if you and I get this horribly wrong but I fear as you do its crying out for pace and this line up has none going forward I wanted Ali J and March with Maupay up front, but hey what do I know best I managed was as a coach of an under 13 team

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We’re so slow it’ll take half an hour to get to the pitch from the changing room

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Wow! Reading a lot of the comments on here, you'd think hyppia was back in charge. Anybody fancy working for the samaritans? It would take a lot of the strain off of the NHS

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Hope I’m very wrong but this team has car crash written all over it. Yes there is negativity on here but realistically Potter is fecked whatever team he picks- just not good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here