Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

i-see-what-you-did-there

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Right lads, get your fingers out - we've got to hold on to this one goal deficit; we're ahead of all around us on goal-difference!

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
They are nicking the ball from our feet while we are nicking their feet from the ball

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Probably the first time we've scored and there's been no response from me, even if we scored another there won't because of how poor we have been lately. It would have to get to 4-2 for us for it to register something from me as we always look like we're are going to concede.

Kind of reminds you of a VAR goal. Got to wait for a decision and in the end like Brexit is very, very anticlamatic.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Let's not forget Ashworth in all this. I genuinely can't see what benefits he's bought to us as a club, and if anything since he came we've made no progress whatsoever.

Absolutely this!

Waste of money.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So is this the solution. Albion seem adept at creating opportunities and getting in and around the opposition area.

We just get them to score for us ?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Right lads, get your fingers out - we've got to hold on to this one goal deficit; we're ahead of all around us on goal-difference!

Thought it was head to heads that counted this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here