Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
As a Brighton supporter I feel that every fan interested in BHA has a right to question todays decisions by the Management team. It does NOT mean you are being negative, disloyal or otherwise to do so (From a fan of 42yrs who has never agreed with everything done at BHA over the years)! I feel the starting line-up and intent therefore, were wrong from the outset. Gus has done marvelously but he can also be a little naive in my eyes. He got it wrong today.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Even the most diehard Gus supporters will have to admit he completely got his selection and tactics wrong today. I fully expect an apology from Gus to all the fans that paid good money to go up there today and witness a completely farcical capitulation. Gus chose to select a League 1 standard team and it has been suitably exposed. Bloody embarrasing and showing up our managers inexperience in my opinion. :nono:

I have disliked Gary Dicker as a player for a good while. Nothing against him just don't get it really. The amount of times he gives the ball away cheaply is a disgrace. I am at risk of sounding like a miserable NOB but just everything about today's performance, from selection to performance, has been extremley poor.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hey, on the up side, we're still in the Championship next season. Time enough for Gus to build a better squad this summer

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Leicester losing. Boro, Cardiff and Hull drawing, we could have to play West Ham again. Please no, haha.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
and another thing. instead of trying to push up and just playing back is starting to get bloody annoying.

Sort yourself out or f*** off, gus. Seriously. Great 2 seasons but it's time.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
As soon as I saw the team selection I had a very bad feeling. Very sad to have been prove right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here