Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yup I know that. Be nice if they gave A+ members a chance tho. Even if they kept 25 back so there’s some chance. Away tickets would be fairer if they were based on points (or at least some of them - other clubs do this).
Leicester put a certain number of away tickets in a members’ ballot. I’m an Albion + member myself but I don’t think that’s fair on people with higher points totals. If tickets sell out to STH then that’s what people need to go to the London games.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
First evening game I've done at West Ham and the train times are all a bit tight. Does anyone know how bad Stratford International is after the game? I've previously used Hackney Wick but that has the downside of being filled up at Stratford first

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Anyone driving and thinking of parking in Westfield - Do not park in Car Park C - it closes at 10pm. A and B are 24 hours I think.
I'm meeting a WHU STH mate beforehand and he advised me not to drive, apparently the roads are gridlock on match days.

Trains there are normally fine, it's getting back into Stratford station which is a major pain with bid queues, especially as the away end is miles away.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just received an email from the club telling me to bring ID for random checks, but my name isn't on the ticket!!!
I received the same and, as a result, I'm in a right tizz here - seeing if I can change my name to "Brighton Supporter" before 7:30 tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here