Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets on sale from today

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He is actually right, they are

Well we always go for the first few rows of the upper. Can't stand watching football at a low level and despite the gap, much prefer the upper level. Each to their own though.

Have secured ours now. Wish they'd open them all up at the same time. Not rocket science to know this one is going to sell well.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Well we always go for the first few rows of the upper. Can't stand watching football at a low level and despite the gap, much prefer the upper level. Each to their own though.

Have secured ours now. Wish they'd open them all up at the same time. Not rocket science to know this one is going to sell well.

Yeah true.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Reckon there'll be any left by MyAlbion+ tier?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
View from the back of the top tier.... sony hx9v1.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
I’d say there’s about 300 left plus block 220 still to be released. Unlikely to get down to My Albion members.

As of around an hour ago, block 220 had been released and there were around 400 tickets available across all open blocks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
134 + 7 wheelchair spaces left, might be a few left for the 217+ pointers on Thursday depending on how many of tier 2 pointers are still at work

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
134 + 7 wheelchair spaces left, might be a few left for the 217+ pointers on Thursday depending on how many of tier 2 pointers are still at work

Of the 129 available, 7 are in the wheelchair area, all 29 in the lower tiers are 'Ambulant disabled' and there are 93 available spread around in the 3 upper tier blocks.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Of the 129 available, 7 are in the wheelchair area, all 29 in the lower tiers are 'Ambulant disabled' and there are 93 available spread around in the 3 upper tier blocks.

Thank you.

I need to set a reminder for 9 am Thursday then.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
There aren't any seats available at the back half of any of the upper tiers. Which is very strange since you would expect the very back to sell last. Is it possible that there are more blocks of seats yet to be released ?

Mouse28

Nov 15, 2009
There aren't any seats available at the back half of any of the upper tiers. Which is very strange since you would expect the very back to sell last. Is it possible that there are more blocks of seats yet to be released ?

Yes

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
For those of you lucky enough to get tickets for this game West Ham are doing a stadium tour for £20 adults and £15 juniors.

Apologies but this is just misinformation, those prices were a very special offer and it reverts to standard pricing for our game of £30 adults and £20 juniors.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In the bag

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got mine

676 (plus disabled) still available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here