Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham sack Pellegrini

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Moyes? If I was him I'd tell them to one. Treated poorly first time round.

Rafa has a massive, massive buyout clause, so unlikely.

Howe, will he want to leave Muff? If he jumps, it shows how confident he is about the rest of Muff season.

Redknapp, please please please, this would be hillarious. He's a shit manager.

Hughton, pfffft don't make me laugh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
West Ham fans calling en masse for Eddie Howe on social media.

Clearly haven’t seen plucky old Bournemouth play today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its no secret down our way that West Ham approached Eddie Howe a few months back and promised the earth. West Ham fans apparently ITK claim he was interested in the post and they've gone slightly giddy over it .

Doesn't explain much . Something isn't right here at the moment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Moyes? If I was him I'd tell them to one. Treated poorly first time round.

Rafa has a massive, massive buyout clause, so unlikely.

Howe, will he want to leave Muff? If he jumps, it shows how confident he is about the rest of Muff season.

Redknapp, please please please, this would be hillarious. He's a shit manager.

Hughton, pfffft don't make me laugh

Poch? He”s on the fans list too.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Got to love West Ham fans since they won the World Cup in 1966 they have a rather strange delusion about their clubs position.

Poch, Nuno, Allegri all being talked about which will make it all the more hilarious when they appoint Moyes

D

Deleted member 2719

West Ham is not a job for Hughton unless it's just a short term contract to the end of the year, unless of course he swears under oath not to defend with 10 men behind the ball at home.

The Hammers would not put up with him.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
So how did they all get home after the team meeting?

I would like to think that normally it does the rounds and drops the players off at the end of their street, they then have to walk a hundred yards or so to their front doors with their boots over their shoulder. That’s what used to happen when my old man dropped off my under 11’s team around Portslade in the late 70s. Though it was in his works van, not a flash coach.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
West Ham is not a job for Hughton unless it's just a short term contract to the end of the year, unless of course he swears under oath not to defend with 10 men behind the ball at home.

The Hammers would not put up with him.
Rumour has it that he was offered the Watford job, but turned it down as it was only until the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would like to think that normally it does the rounds and drops the players off at the end of their street, they then have to walk a hundred yards or so to their front doors with their boots over their shoulder. That’s what used to happen when my old man dropped off my under 11’s team around Portslade in the late 70s. Though it was in his works van, not a flash coach.

But the tweet says the coach left without the players who stayed back to be told the news, so did they walk home from the stadium with their boots over their shoulders?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Moyles !!!!!!!!!!! When they could have Houghton and stay up :mad:

rexfeatures_137418_1949773c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here